Lethal vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lethal

Been trying out the demo, I am not that impressed by the included sounds, not that they are bad, but they don't shine particularly either compared to other romplers I could mention.

But I am impressed by the plugin itself, it comes with a great arp function, easy to modify and change on the fly while playing, and the onboard FX also sound good IMO.

And it doesn't hog my CPU, which is also a good thing.

Would be nice if there was a couple of skins to choose from. The text is a bit blurred on my screen, which would become tiring on the eyes in long sessions.

Interesting to see that they have their own format for sample content, I've never come across a LMS file extension for audio before.

SirkusPi wrote:As much I like the basic sound (from downloading the demo), from reading BennyLucassi's helpful review and other comments here, I don't really see getting this for $200 given that I already have Nexus. Like others have said upstream, looks like this is a "wait until it goes on sale" synth for me (although even then, I'll have to think carefully depending on the discount).
If you have Nexus already than I don't see the point in getting this as well unless you like the soundsets that will come out for it (eventually) in which case I'd just wait to see what comes out and if it's something you'll like. The biggest sonic comparison I've seen is that Nexus seems to be slacking off with modern sounds that are becoming the current trends. I can't say since I don't use Nexus.

One of the cool things with TX16Wx is that patches can be stacked.

Too bad Cwitec didn't implement that in Lethal

Mystic wrote:
SirkusPi wrote:As much I like the basic sound (from downloading the demo), from reading BennyLucassi's helpful review and other comments here, I don't really see getting this for $200 given that I already have Nexus. Like others have said upstream, looks like this is a "wait until it goes on sale" synth for me (although even then, I'll have to think carefully depending on the discount).
If you have Nexus already than I don't see the point in getting this as well unless you like the soundsets that will come out for it (eventually) in which case I'd just wait to see what comes out and if it's something you'll like. The biggest sonic comparison I've seen is that Nexus seems to be slacking off with modern sounds that are becoming the current trends. I can't say since I don't use Nexus.
Yeah, I agree. And since my music, like me, is basically rooted in the past, the lack of "cutting edge" sounds in Nexus (to the extent that's even true) doesn't really bother me at all. :D

It's been updated to 1.0.4

They have just released another expansion pack!!! EDM !

That was quick. I am downloading now.

Nice. Was wondering when they would get this one out. Downloading.

I will say Lethal has some of the crappiest installers I've seen in a while. Why they don't have their installer uninstall previous versions on its own or extract it's own zip files for expansions is beyond me.

Seriously, Lethal team, get your crap together. This is basic stuff.

Is Cwitec the dev that handles making the update as well?

xpand2 is much better then this.

damayor wrote:xpand2 is much better then this.
Do you like apples or pears?

I hate fruit im a pure junk food eater :tu:

damayor wrote:I hate fruit im a pure junk food eater :tu:
That could be lethal in the long run you know :scared:

I have just finished a track using Lethal - mainly the bass line.

https://soundcloud.com/subcityofficial/roll

Let me know what you think.

Return to “Instruments”