Searching for a unique filter...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello ,

I miss a filter which comes not with a large range of filtertypes. Only a unique sounding lowpass which is package in good looking Gui.

What's on the market?

try the Sonalksis Creative Filter
http://www.sonalksis.com/creative-filter.html

I really like u-he Runciter, espacially for distorted filtering (just crank up drive and turn down output volume accordingly, add a bit if fuzz if desired).
uhe_uhbik_runciter.jpg
Only available as part of the uhbik bundle though, but they're all topquality. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AD FilterStation

AD Dr Device sounds pretty unique not to mention their 914 filter bank. Not really as basic of a filter as a low pass but it's definitely unique.

NI Driver! If you paid attention during Christmas a few years back, you probably already have it :)

It's easy if you know how

Thanks,

I own max and Ableton. Are there any tools for maxfor live ?

My favourite is the DJMFilter by Xfer (Serum makers) - it's free and I like it better than any commercial filter plugin I've tried. Super clean and smooth with the resonance off.

Otherwise the Waves OneKnob filter is as quick and simple as it gets for a low pass.

Mattvk wrote:Thanks,

Well, if you have Ableton Live 9.5 or later the upgraded Cytomic filters in AutoFilter, Simpler, Sampler, and Operator are phenomenal. There are 5 lowpass models in them...standard Live GUI so nothing fancy.

I bought Cytomic's The Drop filter a few weeks before the 9.5 upgrade, wouldn't have bothered if I knew they were coming in Live. I think Max recently added some zero-delay filters but not sure if they're in M4L.

+1
It's easy if you know how

Winstontaneous wrote:
Mattvk wrote:Thanks,

Well, if you have Ableton Live 9.5 or later the upgraded Cytomic filters in AutoFilter, Simpler, Sampler, and Operator are phenomenal. There are 5 lowpass models in them...standard Live GUI so nothing fancy.

I bought Cytomic's The Drop filter a few weeks before the 9.5 upgrade, wouldn't have bothered if I knew they were coming in Live. I think Max recently added some zero-delay filters but not sure if they're in M4L.
The Drop has more filter types as well as Hd mode for the filters that is not included with Live. Plus a whole lot of other functionality that Lives autofilter cannot touch.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Mattvk wrote:I miss a filter which comes not with a large range of filtertypes. Only a unique sounding lowpass which is package in good looking Gui.
One Big Knob, and you can have it for $29 with code GIFT50

http://www.waves.com/plugins/oneknob-fi ... ilter-demo

Return to “Effects”