WOK plugins now free/donationware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zxant wrote: 
(well, I got no problems here, tristan. Maybe try a different browser?)
Hello Wolfgang,
The 'cart' on the site isn't really working.
I have to do a separate transaction for each 'extra pack'. and there's a minimum of Eur.10,- :?:

Browser is accepting cookies?
After placing one item you could select others too via the category menu and at the end click checkout on the left side, but you can not mix free and donation. Minimum donation is 10€, yes. I think that's fair counting the total of 20-30 plugins per pack and the former price of the extras....
Last edited by WOK on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

tristan- wrote:Again. there should be a ban placed - not on your country. the question is WHY, that's what I'm interested to know. and how do I solve this. Let's wait for WOK to chime in...
What country are we talking about?
I did not do something like that, maybe Arvixe trouble again? :x
Clear your browser cache and try
http://wokwave.com/index.html
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
tristan- wrote:Again. there should be a ban placed - not on your country. the question is WHY, that's what I'm interested to know. and how do I solve this. Let's wait for WOK to chime in...
What country are we talking about?
I did not do something like that, maybe Arvixe trouble again? :x
Clear your browser cache and try
http://wokwave.com/index.html
Israel. Still.. Forbidden. :?
been trying many browsers, connections, ISPs etc. nothing... I never get troubles with any site this I must mention.

tristan- wrote:Israel. Still.. Forbidden. :?
been trying many browsers, connections, ISPs etc. nothing... I never get troubles with any site this I must mention.
Tried with an Israel proxy
http://teleport.to/Israel/
and can see my site (slow).
There must be something in your PCs host-file/firewall/antivir blocking Ip 159.253.139.76

Try with this:
https://www.proxysite.com/
ImageImage

Thank you. I'll try to check it out.

Yeah it's not working for me either. Quit after 15mb download of 230. Wok will you send out new links to those of us who paid, or do we just wait?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:Yeah it's not working for me either. Quit after 15mb download of 230. Wok will you send out new links to those of us who paid, or do we just wait?
Try again in one hour.
All packs are smaller then. Free packs must be "reordered". Keys for donation-packs still valid (these packs now contain only the "extra" plugins)
ImageImage

downloads are still failing. And I just want the glimmeverb. The rest of the pack I downloaded 2 days ago.

alvfaria wrote:downloads are still failing.
"in one hour" means post time +1:00 ....... ......
(still uploading)
ImageImage

Sorry, I wrote before see your post.

The big files caused trouble with my unreliable hoster Arvixe.
All plugin packs are now changed to smaller .zip files by dividing the content.
Donation-packs are now containing only the extra plugins. Download-keys for these are still valid.
For the free packs please choice them again and place them in the "shopping cart" to order new keys.
Several packs can be placed in the "shopping cart" before final checkout, but not free and donation mixed.
ImageImage

Glimmeverb still not in the donation pack. :oops:

Sorry. Glimmeverb is in the freebies pack. I think this one are donationware too.

Wok this isn't working for me. Could you upload full packs to a file hoster like Mediafire or Dropbox and simply send out new links to those who've bought?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:Wok this isn't working for me. Could you upload full packs to a file hoster like Mediafire or Dropbox and simply send out new links to those who've bought?
The donation packs are now working - the file size was wrong in the database after I had split the archives.
ImageImage

Return to “Instruments”