MoselleIDE Alpha 5 is Now Available

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for your support Alfonso. Version 6 is coming soon too!

:tu:

Moselle release Alpha #6 is now available, as a free stand-alone program for Windows. Download it from http://moselle-synth.com . (The Mac version and DAW integration are still planned for 2016, though will have to be commercial products.)

To Alpha #5 , this new release adds graphic EQ, parametric EQ, tone controls, and a phaser construction kit, and dozens of new filter types: low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-cut, first-order, second-order, feedback, etc. etc.

It also has a new third oscillator type that uses 30-50% less CPU while having a tiny bit of noise (3-4 harmonics as high as -80dB, typically inaudible).

It adds several dozen mapping functions for stair-steps, linear interpolation, various curves and S-curves, that can be used for anything from waveshaping to adjusting control responsiveness.

The Oscilloscope now can graph harmonic spectrum in Decibels as well as power and amplitude. It also supports a "caption" feature allowing display of non-numeric data.

In addition several dozen small features have been added as well as a couple bug fixes and performance improvements.

Hi guys, rather than continue this thread under the old "Alpha 5" subject line (which I don't see a way to edit--let me know if I can do that) I will start a new thread called "Moselle: Software Modular Synthesizer" and post there going forward.

Thanks for your support and read the new thread for details on the "Alpha 7" release, which is still free.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”