Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia Spark Dubstep from electricthing. Quick and painless transaction! :tu:
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

EdSevered wrote:Bought Arturia Spark Dubstep from electricthing. Quick and painless transaction! :tu:
EdSevered is a friendly fast recommended buyer!

sold SKNote Soundbrigade to MogwaiBoy -- excellent buyer, prompt payment, smooth transaction!

Purchased H-comp + trueverb from krabbencutter. Very easy and fast transaction with clear communication.

Could not have gone better, thank you!

Just received Phoscyon from smallstonefan. Good business.
Unexpectedly quick transfer by d16.

Spent over a month trying to get some East West clearance boxed products from "soundsonline europe" via forum member michael Post, quotes added because after contacting East West Soundsonline directly via email they tell me that the Amazon distributer is not an official reseller of East West products. Remember, this company is posing on Amazon as Soundsonline.

Before finding this out it took over a month for contact to be made about the missing mailed DVDs for Symphonic Orchestra Platinum and Michiel Post told me he would give me a refund for the order, giving it for free for not responding for three weeks, and excuses, he was moving, UPS lost the shipment, he was flooded with orders etc. The registration codes for the 24 DVDs do not work. A day worth of installing down the drain. All I wanted was a decent woodwinds and percussion library to flesh out my strings and brass... the delay means that other sales of similar libraries are now gone. East West say to get my money back, and offer no support for the registration issues. Time and sales of similar products are now decimated,(another full Orchestra from Kirkhunter was on sale when I started this process); the other library I bought that michael Post took money for, The Dark Side, I have no idea whether it's a legit sale or I'm working with some sort of grey market iLok authorization? I simply bought that product because of a 'two for one sale' offer, so I'm now stuck with purchasing a product I barely wanted and over a months worth of aggravation.

I would have dealt with this via email and private message if possible, but I have not been able to contact him during this whole fiasco, his last message to me was a week ago, and I contacted him a week ago saying the codes are not working, with zero response back. He seems to own an acoustics business in Amsterdam, that has no links to East West.

Anyway, yeah, watch out for this guy.. flaky doesn't cover it.

I sold Strobe 2 and Synthetic Squad to ATN69. Nice and easy transaction, really fast payment. Thanks again :)

Bought from user Jeezo. Great Service and quick turnaround on Plugins. Would recommend to others. Well mannered and courteous :)

Just made my first purchase here, an Ableton Live 9 Suite license from C-note - I received everything he listed and the whole process was very straightforward. Great communication and easy to deal with.

Traded with forestrip
Smooth and we both got our products! Can highly recommend to buy or trade from forestrip!

Robert Randolph wrote:Purchased H-comp + trueverb from krabbencutter. Very easy and fast transaction with clear communication.

Could not have gone better, thank you!
Same here :tu: Fast & friendly business with Robert Randolph and thanks to the fast Waves support we went from initial contact to the finished transfer in about two hours.

Sold Ableton 9 Suite to bvoyage. Quick easy transaction, great communication. Highly recommend selling to or buying from bvoyage.

Traded with Coockie1176ln
Good communication - great guy - recommended! :hug:

hermantf wrote:Purchased Surfer EQ from Koolly. Smooth transaction. Thanks!
:tu: hermantf. Smooth transaction. Cheers!
8)

Purchased Komplete 10 Ultimate from Blue Phase Music - quick transaction, and very very supportive. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”