beginner plug ins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ruud07 wrote:I would install Live 9 suite and use the Analog synthesizer which sounds great. Find some tutorials on YouTube and follow along, it's a great way to learn programming your own sounds.
I don't understand the bit about how you had LIVE suite, then your MAC crashed . . . you still have the license that you could install on your new machine.
My goodness, if that isn't enough synths, drums and efx for a "beginner", I don't know what else is !
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote:
ruud07 wrote:I would install Live 9 suite and use the Analog synthesizer which sounds great. Find some tutorials on YouTube and follow along, it's a great way to learn programming your own sounds.
I don't understand the bit about how you had LIVE suite, then your MAC crashed . . . you still have the license that you could install on your new machine.
My goodness, if that isn't enough synths, drums and efx for a "beginner", I don't know what else is !
Maybe it was just a bad dream! :hihi:

EnGee wrote:
Mister Natural wrote:
Maybe it was just a bad dream! :hihi:
. . . or cracked software . . .
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

And we kept suggesting Synth1 and TAL free synths and explaining :dog:

frvnkie wrote:hey,

was just wondering what the best plug ins would be for a beginner or just essential ones aside from massive and say serum. just want to know what I should have to get started. I'm currently using fl studio 12 for my daw. I started on logic/ableton 8 then 9 suite my mac broke so I'm on fl for now.
I writting music since 2001, and I would say that one of them would be enough for years. In fact I think they're a bit complex. I only produce with 5 instruments vst right now, and I don't use all of them, but the one that has more attention from them is Sylenth1.

Monark, Synth1, Sylenth1.

Just something with a straight forward subtractive structure.

EnGee wrote:
recursive one wrote:
exmatproton wrote:Bazille, Reaktor6
Why not Max/MSP?
:lol:

Or C++ and DSP programming :wheee:
Those are all too complex!

Learn assembler and binary and you're all set.

These are basic enough. :hihi:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:
EnGee wrote:
recursive one wrote:
exmatproton wrote:Bazille, Reaktor6
Why not Max/MSP?
:lol:

Or C++ and DSP programming :wheee:
Those are all too complex!

Learn assembler and binary and you're all set.

These are basic enough. :hihi:
01101000 01101001 01101000 01101001

Return to “Instruments”