Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

systmu wrote:IS the waves Gold VST? I went to purchase it and paypal said the Item number was GTDM implying protools format.
Sorry new to all this. Thanks.
It's only a the part number. The plugin fits all.
In 2014 Waves merged their different products formats to a single one to fit all formats.
They kept one SKU (part number) for each, in most cases it was the one ending with "TDM"
Today when you buy a Waves plugin, it's compatible with all supported formats: VST, AU, TDM, HD etc.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I will wait till June 30 and then decide. It will be an under $50 purchase so the stakes are not high.
Shouldn't that be July 3rd?

Fleer wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I will wait till June 30 and then decide. It will be an under $50 purchase so the stakes are not high.
Shouldn't that be July 3rd?
On the Waves side it says 30th June, but at most retailers it says 3rd July (especially in the terms and conditions for the voucher code)... My guess (because it's very often been the case in the past): on 1st July the sale will be 'held over' another few days. Let's see how it ends up ;)

brian7oe wrote:woaa
Waves Gold Bundle only $139.28 @everyplugin
anyone find cheaper somewhere else?
at 35 mostly great plugins you pay $4.00
for each plugin. Wow!

Kalamata Kid wrote:
for each plugin. Wow!
The Silver to Gold upgrade is $12. :hyper:

edit: With gift50 code, that is...

otsox wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
for each plugin. Wow!
The Silver to Gold upgrade is $12. :hyper:

edit: With gift50 code, that is...
You can grab the upgrade from resellers too? I saw that Gold changed its price today, is the upgrade at the same price?

You can grab the upgrade from resellers too? Yes

Fleer wrote:You can grab the upgrade from resellers too? Yes
Thanks, but as the price is up at waves, it means the possible upgrade is up too? Is there a way to see upgrades prices without owning the product to upgrade? :ud:

I'm afraid you can't. But you can ask resellers to check this for you, even if you don't own the plugin yet.

citidela wrote:
Fleer wrote:You can grab the upgrade from resellers too? Yes
Thanks, but as the price is up at waves, it means the possible upgrade is up too? Is there a way to see upgrades prices without owning the product to upgrade? :ud:
Yep, I ment the upgrade price at waves. Gold price is up? Hasn't it been $249 through the whole flash deal period, and still is?

guys slow down
already contacted waves support
they DO NOT charge any fee if we buys secondhand GOLD bundle
im buying from someone here right now
guess what,its half off amount i mentioned before
:D :D :D

EDIT : WUP need to be covered tho

I thought the deal on Phaedra was one of a kind, but seems they have lowered the price permanently to $70 now, so it is only $20 off after all then...

Kramer Master Tape, even with the $50 voucher is $40-something at retailers. You might think that is an unbeatable deal - however Waves had a one-day sale on it a couple of years ago for $29 ($23-ish at retailers).

One thing I've learned with Waves sales is never ever think that this is a one-time deal and that a certain price will never happen again. If you are patient, it'll happen again... maybe even better next time. Hell if they giveaway another OneKnob this Black Friday, then you could have accumulated almost half the bundle for free. So just play it cool and be smart about it.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Kramer Master Tape, even with the $50 voucher is $40-something at retailers. You might think that is an unbeatable deal - however Waves had a one-day sale on it a couple of years ago for $29 ($23-ish at retailers).

One thing I've learned with Waves sales is never ever think that this is a one-time deal and that a certain price will never happen again. If you are patient, it'll happen again... maybe even better next time. So just play it cool and be smart about it.
There Will Always Be Another Sale should be the sig for the Bargain Center. :wink:

(That said, I'm going to get Kramer Master Tape (as it happens) because who knows when it will be on sale for $29 again?)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

:tu: Righteous!

As long as we're all aware of the facts :)

By the way Laura you could spend about $20 more and get the full Tapes, Tubes & Transistors bundle from everyplugin :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”