WOK plugins now free/donationware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got the email:

http://www.wokwave.com/

:hyper:

Thanks for the heads up. I got the free versions, downloaded them using the codes I received via email, but the files don't seem to be zipped. Not sure how to open them. Any idea? "Unknown file type".
Play it by ear

just rename the file with .zip at the end....

pheeleep wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I got the free versions, downloaded them using the codes I received via email, but the files don't seem to be zipped. Not sure how to open them. Any idea? "Unknown file type".
I renamed the file with ".zip" as the extension and it worked. Be sure that your download was fully completed. I've been able to download the instruments pack but not the effect pack. I guess there's a lot of folks out there who are downloading them!

Thanks guys, I downloaded all 3 successfully and renaming them with a .zip extension allowed me to unzip the files.
Play it by ear

Don't forget to donate, it's really important to help him..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

As I remember I got the Wok pack after donating at x-mas

This offer is the same or contain more plugs?

murnau wrote:Don't forget to donate, it's really important to help him..
There is a donation version that has a few extra goodies and a free version that has a lot of stuff but not everything (for each pack being offered). I got the free stuff, which does not require a donation. 32 bit only. Most likely will not end up using any. Want to check out 1 or 2 that had peaked my interest at the time they were released. I will re-evaluate donating if I end up actually using them...
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Thanks guys, I downloaded all 3 successfully and renaming them with a .zip extension allowed me to unzip the files.
Hi.
Download should always give a .zip file. If not, please enter the extension in the save dialog of your browser.
Main .zip contains .zip for each plugin with manual etc.

Download keys are valid for 5 tries during 5 days. If server is too busy, please try another day.
ImageImage

Numanoid wrote:As I remember I got the Wok pack after donating at x-mas
This offer is the same or contain more plugs?
I think this where the 44 plugins available for a while for a donation.
Now it's nearly 80 plugins - all that I have (if I forgot one let me know....)
ImageImage

Glimmeverb is not included?

I'm a bit disappointed :(

alvfaria wrote:Glimmerverb is not included?
*Sigh* - I knew, I'd forget one.

It's inside the packs now.
ImageImage

Thanks! :hug:

(but I need to download everything again) :cry: :hihi:

WOK wrote: Download keys are valid for 5 tries during 5 days. If server is too busy, please try another day.
What happens when I spend my 5 tries?

Return to “Instruments”