Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:
PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:
Fleer wrote:So what happens if we find a lower price elsewhere before ordering ;)
Email us if it's more than a few cents and we will change our price. There shouldn't be anyone with a better price.
No finder's fee? :o
We aren't paying people to try and find better prices. Time is more valuable than a few cents. But, if you are buying something and found it cheaper, then definitely email me. We want to earn your business.
Last edited by PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aloysius wrote:
pheeleep wrote:......

Also, make sure to check the prices for upgrading individual plugins to bundles directly on the Waves web site........
For others, it might be worth checking to see if the likes of AudioDeluxe will offer a better price on upgrading than going directly with the Waves Shop.

http://audiodeluxe.com/waves-upgrade

They can send out a quote.

Waves Account User ID: *
Waves Account Primary Registered Email: *
Waves Voucher Code (if applicable): GIFT50
Product You Want to Upgrade to: *
Product(s) You Own and Want to Upgrade from: *
Email: *
Thanks for that info. I wasn't aware that you could buy bundle upgrades through some of the Waves resellers as well.
Play it by ear

PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote: ... if you are buying something and found it cheaper, then definitely email me. We want to earn your business.
Email sent ;)

hmmm CODEX, to my ears, has a thick midrangy sound to it.. in general.

This could work well with Spire which I find a little on the cold side. And even Sylenth which I find is a bit warmer but not spatially as dense (as CODEX).

However the GUI is rather small.. which I find surprising for a synth released just 2 years ago. They also made a booboo and stacked the GUI instead of running it longer length-wise. So, even if they did allow GUI scaling, they don't have much room on the screen due to the tall height of the GUI.

Not sure if its worth 30 bucks.. which might seem crazy, but when you're looking to minimize drama and streamline the production workflow, adding another tool to the kit needs to be scrutinized. On the other hand, the sound does seem work well when dialed in right.. hmmm indeed.

Oh and where is the cheapest place to buy during this sale? Outside of plugins discount. password doesn't work there and the password reset sender thingy doesn't actually get me an email message (never arrives), so I'm looking for other avenues.

Doesn't look like jrrshop is participating? I entered gift50 into the discount codes box and it said not valid.

where else is there to buy (outside of waves direct) ?

Also try everyplugin.com and AudioDeluxe.

Fleer wrote:Also try everyplugin.com and AudioDeluxe.
excellent.. thanks. :clap: I forgot about AD. I see they have it for a little less than waves direct. hmm more pondering now.

Going by the quick gander I had at home last night, Everyplugin.com and Audio Deluxe are looking good - I haven't bought anything yet though.

fyi Codex is slightly cheaper at AD compared to EP by less than a dollar. :hihi:

Sad (or amusing) detail.. I just realized I have an account on just about every waves dealer there is. Yet I have never bought a Waves plugin :lol: Every single year they have one of these sales and I log in to scope the prices, realize most of the products are gimmicky, and close the browser tab... forgetting I have these accounts active.

Some examples...

Waves Gold
Everyplugin - $139.28
Audio Deluxe - $152.77
Plugin Discounts - $141.27

Kramer Master Tape:
Everyplugin - $42.68
Audio Deluxe - $43.29
Plugin Discounts - $43.16

Tapes, Tubes & Transistors:
Everyplugin - $67.28
Audio Deluxe - $75.48
Plugin Discounts - $68.47

CLA-3A
Everyplugin - $17.63
Audio Deluxe - $16.89
Plugin Discounts - $16.88

API Collection
Everyplugin - $103.28
Audio Deluxe - $131.89
Plugin Discounts - $106.17

Dave Aude EMP Toolbox
Everyplugin - $67.28
Audio Deluxe - $75.88
Plugin Discounts - $68.47

Codex
Everyplugin - $25.98
Audio Deluxe - $25.63
Plugin Discounts - $26.36

Pays to shop around in some cases?
Last edited by MogwaiBoy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 am, edited 6 times in total.

VitaminD wrote:Oh and where is the cheapest place to buy during this sale? Outside of plugins discount. password doesn't work there and the password reset sender thingy doesn't actually get me an email message (never arrives), so I'm looking for other avenues.

Doesn't look like jrrshop is participating? I entered gift50 into the discount codes box and it said not valid.

I don't believe they are an authorized Waves dealer, but you can check the Waves site for clarification on that.

If you are having problems with our site, you can feel free to email us for help.

PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Oh and where is the cheapest place to buy during this sale? Outside of plugins discount. password doesn't work there and the password reset sender thingy doesn't actually get me an email message (never arrives), so I'm looking for other avenues.

I don't believe they are an authorized Waves dealer, but you can check the Waves site for clarification on that.

If you are having problems with our site, you can feel free to email us for help.
Hi! I just bought Waves aphex exciter in your webstore. This is my first purchase so far. Out of curiosity I wonder how long time it normally take Before I could expect the purchase to be processed? Will I get mail notification?

EDIT: Forget it. I just received the mail now :D

Cheers!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

LA2A is cheap too at Plugindiscounts.

But I've just got a Slate sub so is any of this worth my time? I've got a lot of the Silver stuff, Hybrid bits, Kramer tape. Did consider J37 but again I'll have Slate VMR.

Okay, so I am an honnest guy (Believe it or not) :P ..but I can't stop wonder if I use the GIFT50 discount at one of the webstores (not Waves directly) and then I go to Waves website, can I then use the GIFT50 again?

..or how does that work?
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Too bad they suddenly raised the prices of the Oneknob plugins from $49 to $79 :(

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”