LoopRecorder (what's next?)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LoopRecorder

Lejurai wrote:Btw does this have overdub? Would be nice tool for creating fx shots if I one could add layer over layer over layer over...
And drag on drop maybe? After I've finished recording, would be nice workflow thingy to just drag finished loop to DAW.
We agree that both would be great. We'll try to implement this in the next versions. Drag and Drop is only one click away though, as you can click "Open Output Folder" and drag the last sample directly to your DAW. Personally, I leave the Output Folder open so I can do it directly.
Last edited by 4drX on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
4drX wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
4drX wrote:If your question is "do I have to bravely endure an animated banner (promoting no other thing but the plugin itself)?", the answer is yes.
Does it work on non-internet connected systems?
If you buy it (7€ now) or get a free license after reporting one bug (only 1 has been reported so far), then you can use it add-free in non-internet connected systems.
Thanks, but does that mean I would have to buy it, in order to try it on my non-internet connected DAW?
We suggest you install a free DAW evaluation such as Reaper to test it in the computer you are writing from. If after this experience, you are still interested, you didn't find any bug to win a license and don't want to risk 7€ before you move to your working DAW, let us know again. Please understand that our resources are limited and is not in our best interest to release different demo versions, for instance another one without the internet requirement but limited features. Thank you.

4drX wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
4drX wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
4drX wrote:If your question is "do I have to bravely endure an animated banner (promoting no other thing but the plugin itself)?", the answer is yes.
Does it work on non-internet connected systems?
If you buy it (7€ now) or get a free license after reporting one bug (only 1 has been reported so far), then you can use it add-free in non-internet connected systems.
Thanks, but does that mean I would have to buy it, in order to try it on my non-internet connected DAW?
We suggest you install a free DAW evaluation such as Reaper to test it in the computer you are writing from. If after this experience, you are still interested, you didn't find any bug to win a license and don't want to risk 7€ before you move to your working DAW, let us know again. Please understand that our resources are limited and is not in our best interest to release different demo versions, for instance another one without the internet requirement but limited features. Thank you.
Thanks ... that's way too much hassle to demo something for me.

Hi, if still in the first 5 I'm surely in! :-)

4drX wrote:I'm not sure about what you mean about "their associated risks". If your question is "do I have to bravely endure an animated banner (promoting no other thing but the plugin itself)?", the answer is yes.
Ah, fair enough, I thought it was a generic ad banner serving all sorts of stuff. :tu:

I loaded it and clicked the Update Available button and went to the site, but I can't tell if there's a newer one to download.

Using EnergyXT2, clicking on the "check for update" made EnergyXT2 crash.
[edit : same using Reaper]

Musical Gym wrote:I loaded it and clicked the Update Available button and went to the site, but I can't tell if there's a newer one to download.
Uhm. If it showed "Update available", this is a bug... There is no update. Do you still see it? Can you send me a PM with a bit of details (host, os)?

By the way: 3 bugs found and counting, so there are still 2 free licenses in the game if you spot a new one!
Last edited by 4drX on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Studio One 3 Pro latest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sent pm with addy.

I wondered if it would be worthwhile adding functionality to record MIDI and audio - simultaneously. Just a thought.

egbert wrote:I wondered if it would be worthwhile adding functionality to record MIDI and audio - simultaneously. Just a thought.
Sounds interesting although not our priority right now. We'll add it to our list of ideas.

BTW, we fixed all bugs, redistributed the UI and even added a couple of little new features (now you can save to content folders and save a default output folder or other format settings to avoid re-setting them every time that you insert a new plugin). Hopefully it will work 8) but there is still a free license if any brave tester is able to break it again!

Do/will you have a short tutorial video?

Musical Gym wrote:Do/will you have a short tutorial video?
Ideally we will... but we feel it's better to improve the UI to make it more intuitive: including a Loop player for instance or displaying the Last Loop recorded... For the moment, all you need to know is that the game goes between clicking on "Save Last Loop" and clicking on "Output Folder" to see and then play the result. To play the loop continuously you need another program such as Ableton Live or NI Tracktor for the moment.

thanks for working on it

Return to “Effects”