Yes, on sale
dedication to flying

no
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Very much yes.

on the other hand, take the advice from a people named liar, thief, criminal, wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious....etc... etc....
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:on the other hand, take the advice from a people named liar, thief, criminal, wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious....etc... etc....

????? :?: These are serious accusations ... If they are not totally groundless, you should really remove them. It's certainly not because *some people* disagree with you that such words should be used.

-____________________-----------

To op : Probably depends on the music genre(s) you're into, and of your existing, or non existing, arsenal
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

No. Complete is spelled with a C and because we're no longer part of Europe there is only one correct way.
Opinions and culture of our European brethren apparently no longer matter, we're above them.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

no keep your money , Kontakt / Absynt / FM8 and reaktor are the only good piece of the bundle , the piano are terrible , their FX are ok but nothing amazing.I own Komplete 9 and I will not upgrade it because i don't like the new additions.

Looking at the sheer amount of content in the package it is worth it. That said, you still have to think about what count of music you make. There's a lot of sample libraries included for more soundtrack inspired work that may not be relevant for people making EDM. If you don't use 'em why buy ém.
The pianos aren't too good, but honestly, all pianos suck unless you have an acoustic! That's why I usually avoid using pianos at all. Komplete have some great rhodes though that I really use a lot.

layzer wrote:on the other hand, take the advice from a people named liar, thief, criminal, wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious....etc... etc....
WTF?

Kome again, I'm konfused.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I am NOT taking advice from the Government!

Well...Kontakt & Reaktor are definitely worth buying when on sale.

But you can get Komplete on sale for the same amount of cash...
Hope that clears it up.

I bought Ultimate 9 a few years ago as an upgrade on sale after picking up reaktor for a good price on sale. It was a lot of content, mostly good. That said, I really only use Kontakt and mostly with other programs that run on it like e-sessions pianos. There are a number of Big Fish Audio things too that will only run on the full version of Kontakt.

So yes to Kontakt on sale, and maybe to the rest depending on your music and whatever else you have.

The pianos in ultimate aren't that bad. There is Alicia's Keys, the Giant and a few other grands. I haven't played too much with the basses and other stuff. I have way too much content for use with Kontakt.

If it is Ultimate version then yes it is. Just to name Kontakt, Massive, Razor, FM8. Vintage Compressors bundle packs some of the best compressors, Guitar RIg, Vintage EQs, Heaviocity Sound Libraries, Action Strings, Action Strikes, Session Strings PRo, Session Horns Pro and so on. It packs so much high quality content.
hivkorn wrote:no keep your money , Kontakt / Absynt / FM8 and reaktor are the only good piece of the bundle , the piano are terrible , their FX are ok but nothing amazing.I own Komplete 9 and I will not upgrade it because i don't like the new additions.
That you do not find that the plugins and libraries in the bundle good or use anything else in the bundle its your own problem, because the bundle packs high quality of content and there is no deny in that.

Return to “Instruments”