Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks again, Sim.Sky!

Worked perfectly!
Last edited by MountainKing on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

MountainKing wrote:Thanks again, Sim.Sky!

Worked perfectly!
Great to hear that, you're most welcome :)

Loopmasters sale is so lame. Goldbaby regulary sell is samples with all formats available while Loopmasters charge two times if you want for example .wav and battery make it nearly $40 while the regular price on Goldbabys site is the same without sale (and you got Geist,Logic,Reason as well). Don't let you fool by this Loopmasters wimps..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I'm wanted only the Geist version so I'm fine with paying half price to get the one format that I want.

That being said, I bought the Geist version of the 3 Urban Cookbooks by Goldbaby during a previous sale at Loopmasters and I got the Battery, Kontakt, Geist, and EXS formats with the one purchase. Those packs aren't on sale at the current time, though.

Last day to get your $50 Waves coupon :D Let's see what tomorrow brings

http://www.waves.com/gift

well not quite last day but anyway...

On June 27, 2016, everyone registered to the Waves email list will receive instructions on how to obtain a $50 gift code. The gift code will also be available on the waves.com homepage starting on June 27, 2016.No minimum purchase is required in order to receive the gift code.Gift code is valid toward any Waves software purchase or upgrade from June 27 through July 3, 2016

nickamandote wrote:Last day to get your $50 Waves coupon :D Let's see what tomorrow brings

No need to hurry, the code will be visible on the website tomorrow as well for everyone - like Waves always does :tu:

Sim.Sky wrote:
nickamandote wrote:Last day to get your $50 Waves coupon :D Let's see what tomorrow brings

No need to hurry, the code will be visible on the website tomorrow as well for everyone - like Waves always does :tu:
yes, already specified that but why not get your code today! :tu:

Dear Biome Digital,

I don't have anything against you personally, and I in fact do like your work :tu:

But your posts in the Bargains Only thread are simply the most annoying posts around!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

Even the mega huge images you posted in the past were not as annoying as your way to format the text in your posts nowadays :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Did I mention the absolute overuse of smilies yet? :o :o :o

Plus, your most recent post - as some of your previous ones - isn't about a bargain.

A giveaway is no bargain, period! :!: :hyper: :hyper:

Long story short: Please keep the graphical outbursts to your Facebook or newsletters, and just post your bargains like (almost) everyone else does. I can only speak for myself, but if I didn't know that you do a good job I would probably avoid you just because of your obtrusive posts.

Thanks and peace :hug:

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I know - first world problems'n'stuff...

:tu:

Sim.Sky wrote:Dear Biome Digital,

I don't have anything against you personally, and I in fact do like your work :tu:

But your posts in the Bargains Only thread are simply the most annoying posts around!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

Even the mega huge images you posted in the past were not as annoying as your way to format the text in your posts nowadays :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Did I mention the absolute overuse of smilies yet? :o :o :o

Plus, your most recent post - as some of your previous ones - isn't about a bargain.

A giveaway is no bargain, period! :!: :hyper: :hyper:

Long story short: Please keep the graphical outbursts to your Facebook or newsletters, and just post your bargains like (almost) everyone else does. I can only speak for myself, but if I didn't know that you do a good job I would probably avoid you just because of your obtrusive posts.

Thanks and peace :hug:

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I know - first world problems'n'stuff...

free is a bargain to me :?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

murnau wrote:Loopmasters sale is so lame. Goldbaby regulary sell is samples with all formats available while Loopmasters charge two times if you want for example .wav and battery make it nearly $40 while the regular price on Goldbabys site is the same without sale..
Hi, I think I understand what you're saying but not sure I comprehend, which leads me to questions:

1. Are both vendors selling the same library?
2. Do Battery or the other drum sample players mentioned allow you to assemble drum kits from wavs files?
3. If so, whats the problem with buying drum samples and using them to assemble kits within your preferred drum sample player(s)?
4. Are Loopmasters charging to assemble and format those kits for its customers' preferred drum sample player(s)?
5. Aren't applications available to be used to convert unformatted and/or formatted audio files to the user's preferred drum sample player format(s)?
And the beat goes on...

Sim.Sky wrote: Dear Biome Digital,

Long story short: Please keep the graphical outbursts to your Facebook or newsletters, and just post your bargains like (almost) everyone else does.

Biome Digital is the intended recipient (based upon the salutation as written within your post), correct? If that's the case, why not contact Biome Digital directly using KVR's PM feature? 

Then there would be no discussion, nor gossip ;)

$100 off Pianoteq Standard plus savings on select add-ons while supplies last. Automatic extra discounts in cart at JRR Shop
Any chance we will see a deal on Pianoteq 5 Stage to Standard Upgrade?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

everyPlugin is taking the Waves coupon for $40 off the summer sale plugins which I believe makes them the cheapest at the moment.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”