Pure909

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our Pure606 drum machine has been quite popular so we decided to release a new small priced drum machine.

Monade Sounds presents Pure909, a sample-based plugin version of the famous Roland TR-909. The 909 is an analog (and partially sample based) drum machine released in 1984 that was used by artists from different genres such as Aphex Twin, Boys Noize, Kanye West and Radiohead among many other.

https://soundcloud.com/monade-sounds/sets/pure909

Features:
  • The original TR-909 drum kit
  • 19 additional 909 drum kit processed through vintage gear
  • Compressor
  • Stereo out and multi-outputs TR-909 drum kits
  • Sub effect for the bass drum
  • Build-in high quality reverb for the hi-hats
  • 32 bit/64 bit VST plugin for Windows, Universal VST/AU plugin for Mac OSX

There's also a free light version you can try:

Pure909 is 12$ until July 1st (Eastern time), after that it'll be 16$.

Download (for both Pure909 and Mini909): Monade Sounds

great plugin, already tested and I confirm :)

nickamandote wrote:great plugin, already tested and I confirm :)
Thanks! People seems to like it so far. :)

It is indeed a nice sounding 909 emulation. Separate outs is a nice addition too. A couple of things I'd like to comment on though - first is there any MIDI implementation as I can't find a way to automate any controls in Ableton. If not, might this be an update? Secondly I noticed that the low tom cuts off with a nasty click if decay is shortened more than a little.

aquashack wrote:It is indeed a nice sounding 909 emulation. Separate outs is a nice addition too. A couple of things I'd like to comment on though - first is there any MIDI implementation as I can't find a way to automate any controls in Ableton. If not, might this be an update? Secondly I noticed that the low tom cuts off with a nasty click if decay is shortened more than a little.
Thank you for your support. We're taking all comments in consideration for our next update. Hopefully we'll be able to fix some of the limitations of Pure909.

Pure909 is currently 45% for the Black Friday sale! :wink:

This is a great sounding plugin.
My latest version was from early 2017, so I don't know if the parameter automation capability was ever implemented.

I assume that the parameters save within vsti, because they are thankfully saved and loaded by the vst host, but the parameters don't appear within the host, and therefore are not automatable.

Does anybody know of a 3rd party solution to this (barring resampling the entire plugin to use a sampler or rebuild this vsti)?

Please consider releasing the samples and/or making this open source to allow others to attempt to help.

This makes a lot of sense, if the reasons for going out of business were actually overwhelming customer service issues, and not legal disputes.

Thank you, and I hope the best for any projects you pursue.
quick, _ake what you want in life

Return to “Instruments”