Pretentious Dreck

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought this was a thread for a new artist called..<subject line>

ah well..

CinningBao wrote:I thought this was a thread for a new artist called..<subject line>

ah well..
It'd make a great album name at least.

GaryG wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:It was also written when Justin Hayward was 19. Fundamentally disturbing that a teenager might ever actually write somewhat gawky, awkward or purple lyrics. A spell in the army would have sorted that out.
:)

As a kid, i always thought it was Nights on White Saturn (70s, shitty AM radio etc etc). Had it pinned as some weird scifi elegy or something...

Could be a car reference. .;)

woe to those who believe the recording and "entertainment" industries are here for your benefit and not to cripple and make exploitable your psyche...

..but keep it to yourself... some of these "good ol' boys drinking whiskey and rye" will straight up crash your plane into the ground and killy kill motherfucking kill you and your whole family because they are evil shit bastards and all through the industry but oh! i am just a crazy man and all these other people here are the ones who are sooo sensible consume child consume and be bullshit

somewhere nile rodgers and phil spector are raping a two month old chicken. oh and afrikaa bambataa as well because who do you think all this money belongs to.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:woe to those who believe the recording and "entertainment" industries are here for your benefit and not to cripple and make exploitable your psyche...

..but keep it to yourself... some of these "good ol' boys drinking whiskey and rye" will straight up crash your plane into the ground and killy kill motherfucking kill you and your whole family because they are evil shit bastards and all through the industry but oh! i am just a crazy man and all these other people here are the ones who are sooo sensible consume child consume and be bullshit

somewhere nile rodgers and phil spector are raping a two month old chicken. oh and afrikaa bambataa as well because who do you think all this money belongs to.
Great lyrics! Which song is that?

Hmm.. songs as 'In The Army Now' (Bolland&Bolland), 'Fernando' and my favorite 'Fly Away Little Paraquayo' were just *inspired* by a band as Redbone. Except the wish for commercial success there's very little noble about the reasons behinds these tracks. My 2c.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”