Reverbical, a fresh stereo reverb made its way down from the Space Labs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reverbical

vic_france wrote:Excellent preset, Den! Thank you :).
RealtimeOnly wrote:Like it a lot! Well balanced..
I will share the best ones here. Thanks

@ Beatworld, Yes copy from the first arrow to the last one. Complete code. Like ValhallaRoom..

Hoping for a new demo version with more time between the gaps soon, please :D

On its way, just waiting to make a combined update

This is such a nice reverb! I think it's replaced Acon Verberate for me. Loving everything I've tried it on

RealtimeOnly wrote:On its way, just waiting to make a combined update
great, looking forward :phones:

The price says $49 including tax...

Since I'm not an EU resident, what is the tax-free price? (as charging vat to non-eu residents is a violation of tax law)
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

The tax information is actually only relevant for EU citizens, (and other countries where taxes apply), and since there is no tax involved for non-EU residents, the price is 49$.

The idea is, the price is the same for every customer regardless from which country they come from, and if there are taxes involved (EU VAT), we are paying them.

momalle3 wrote:This is such a nice reverb! I think it's replaced Acon Verberate for me. Loving everything I've tried it on
Kinda different no? More coloured, less natural maybe.

There is now a maintenance update released (V1.0.2), with longer sound duration and shorter pauses in the demo. Since other updates are still being tested, this was decided to be released on its own, so you can demo more easily right away. Sorry for the delay.

Download here: https://realtimeonly.com/reverbical.php

RealtimeOnly wrote:The tax information is actually only relevant for EU citizens, (and other countries where taxes apply), and since there is no tax involved for non-EU residents, the price is 49$.

The idea is, the price is the same for every customer regardless from which country they come from, and if there are taxes involved (EU VAT), we are paying them.
Hmm... I'm mixed on the idea.

Thank you for the reply though. I will demo this plugin asap.
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

Really cool plugin, it really sounds like you are in the spaces the presets are named for.

I like the "Space" knob that allows to dial down to more subtle spaces or crank it up to "cartoonish" levels, works really well with conjunction with the good ol' drywet knob. Plus the freeze function you can get some crazy sounds as well.

I love this reverb and am looking forward to what you come up with next.

A delay with groove templates like Echoboy (but next level) would be killer.

momalle3 wrote:This is such a nice reverb! I think it's replaced Acon Verberate for me. Loving everything I've tried it on
pottering wrote:Really cool plugin, it really sounds like you are in the spaces the presets are named for.
I like the "Space" knob that allows to dial down to more subtle spaces or crank it up to "cartoonish" levels, works really well with conjunction with the good ol' drywet knob. Plus the freeze function you can get some crazy sounds as well.
zentatonic wrote:I love this reverb and am looking forward to what you come up with next.
A delay with groove templates like Echoboy (but next level) would be killer.
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

And always great to know what's on your wishlist, going to check out that echoboy..

:!:
Only 3 days left of the Reverbical introductory pricing: $49 instead of $89. (until June 20, 2016)

Sound and plugin demos here: http://www.realtimeonly.com/reverbical.php

FYI: Paypal has been added as a payment option

RealtimeOnly wrote:The idea is, the price is the same for every customer regardless from which country they come from, and if there are taxes involved (EU VAT), we are paying them.
My respect! Very fair! :clap:

About the reverb itself: The 2nd sound-demo "Cine Piano" put me in a mood.. ..like listening to an unknown part of "Memories in Blue" from Vangelis. Beautiful!

Will be ordered no question.. ..and that after i thought that another reverb plugin will be the last thing i need.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”