Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am now the proud owner of Komplete 9, traded my Kontakt 5 with modernrockstar, solid guy :) I cannot believe what just happened but it did!

Bought UVI Relayer from Twrogstudio, and I´m 110% happy: Very smooth transaction, and Ben´s a fine and polite fellow too, thanks again, and - all available thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Bought Live 9 Intro from swatwork.

Smooth transaction....no problems whatsoever.

:tu:

epiphaneia sold me 6 Twisted Tools Ultraloop expansions
It was a real smooth transaction and thank him for the nice deal
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work

I sold Ultraloop expansions to soundfreaker, the transaction went very smoothly and he´s a great and friendly guy too, highly recommended!

Sold RayBlaster to Bodhisan. Excellent buyer and a pleasure to do business with.

just received AD 914 from epiphaneia. good dealings, cheers.

Sold Audio Damage 914 to acYm, the transaction went smoothly and all´s fine. Recommended buyer!

Sold Kush UBK-1 to hesnotthemessiah. Fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Bought Kush UBK-1 from J4R1O. License in my iLok account within 5 minutes of sending the money. Friendly and smooth transaction :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold my XLN Duo Bundle to Tarnith. Friendly, quick to transfer funds and smooth sale. :tu:

PS. An extra :tu: :tu: to the folks at XLN! Speedy manual license transfer without any fees! What top notch support!
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Sold Relayer to Epiphaneia earlier today. Excellent, easy sale with prompt payment. Couldn't be happier. :party:

Bought Air Hybrid 3 and Strike 2 from Swatwork.

Everything went quick and smooth. Was pleasure doing business with.
No signature here!

Bought Plogue Chipspeech from mikebenson - an excellent seller :tu:

Very smooth transaction with kaydigi. Recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”