Emu Orbit & Planet Phatt VST or Samples?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's an old problem and there's an easy fix for that. I'm on mobile now but when I'm back at the computer I'll post instructions how to solve it. You can also find the solution from IL tech support forum.
No signature here!

Synthematic wrote:
projectdan wrote:I only registered Emulator X3 a few weeks ago after refreshing my computer, so can confirm the license server still works, it can be had for good prices second hand and is worth it IMO, Im not selling mine.
i tried this and activation was successful but fl studio doesn't like it and always ask for a standalone to be running and i bought the boxed version in 2010 before it was discontinued, the activation server is still online for it to accept the serial but some programs don't except the license for me, i have to run a stand alone, so maybe you have better luck because it says activation successful but registeration with my original info when i bought it registeration failled ftp protocol can't reach server error but it works with standalone so i don't question it because i only assemble patches in emulator 3x and use a converter to turn to soundfonts.
Ok, the fix works like this:
Look back over Mechanicalthinkers posts but to summarise

COPY both of the following files: EmulatorXVSTi_lib.dll and EmulatorXVSTi_lib64.dll and paste them into both the System32 folder and to the sysWOW64 folder

EmulatorXVSTi_lib.dll is found in Program files (x86)/ creative professional/ Emulator X
EmulatorXVSTi_lib64.dll is found in Program files/ creative professional/ Emulator X

System32 and sysWOW64 are both found in the C:\Windows folder

After doing this both the 32 and 64 bit versions Emulator X should work in 32 and 64 bit versions of FL.
There's some kind of copy protection issue because some DAW's are not able to read the specific .dll files from the Program Files due to security reasons.
No signature here!

See my next post.
Last edited by Aloysius on Mon May 30, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: I'm interested. :hyper:
Here you go!

mod edit

^

Actually, I just looked at some of the other links at that site and there are quite a few items listed for illegal download. You should update your post and remove the link asap. Thanks ...

robotmonkey wrote:
Synthematic wrote:
projectdan wrote:I only registered Emulator X3 a few weeks ago after refreshing my computer, so can confirm the license server still works, it can be had for good prices second hand and is worth it IMO, Im not selling mine.
i tried this and activation was successful but fl studio doesn't like it and always ask for a standalone to be running and i bought the boxed version in 2010 before it was discontinued, the activation server is still online for it to accept the serial but some programs don't except the license for me, i have to run a stand alone, so maybe you have better luck because it says activation successful but registeration with my original info when i bought it registeration failled ftp protocol can't reach server error but it works with standalone so i don't question it because i only assemble patches in emulator 3x and use a converter to turn to soundfonts.
Ok, the fix works like this:
Look back over Mechanicalthinkers posts but to summarise

COPY both of the following files: EmulatorXVSTi_lib.dll and EmulatorXVSTi_lib64.dll and paste them into both the System32 folder and to the sysWOW64 folder

EmulatorXVSTi_lib.dll is found in Program files (x86)/ creative professional/ Emulator X
EmulatorXVSTi_lib64.dll is found in Program files/ creative professional/ Emulator X

System32 and sysWOW64 are both found in the C:\Windows folder

After doing this both the 32 and 64 bit versions Emulator X should work in 32 and 64 bit versions of FL.
There's some kind of copy protection issue because some DAW's are not able to read the specific .dll files from the Program Files due to security reasons.
Thanks I'll give it a shot
"Art is the fundamental language of expression, it piers into our souls and moves us, Music is Art...it surrounds us." - Joel Bisson

Yeah I had to copy the dll files as above to get it to register and work (Windows 10 Pro x64), lucky the registration server is still active, get it whilst you can.

huibjandejong wrote:
Sorry if I broke the rules. I saw the mods already took the link down.

I do not understand where the line lies, however. Old drum modules get sampled all the time, and turned into either free packs or commercial products. What's wrong with this guy sampling his MP-7 and giving it away for free?

Or is the problem with Reddit as a platform? If so, could I then just post the MediaFire link?
Last edited by huibjandejong on Mon May 30, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

huibjandejong wrote:
Here you go!

mod edit
Double post, sorry again :(

huibjandejong wrote:
Here you go!

mod edit
Thank you 'mod edit'. :)

@ huibjandejong, thanks for making the effort. I know you meant well but the site is dodgy. Probably best not to post any links associated with it imho. :tu:

robotmonkey wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:X-treme Lead is a different synth.

I have the following separate E-MU soundsets among others: Orbit 8080, Orbit 3, Beat Garden, Techno Synth Construction Yard
Soundsets for what, though? Are you talking about ROMs or something else?

Certainly for the Emulator-X, there's no E-mu soundset that's identifiably any other Orbit than the 3; like I said earlier, they only did what's basically the pair from for the Orbit-3 (ie Beat Garden plus Techno Synth Construction Yard, confirmed via the manual), there's no 'named' Orbit set.
I'm talking about the Emulator X3 libraries. I did a quick check of the banks and the manuals for the modules. Orbit 8080 bank (mislabeled?) is an exact copy of the EMU 9090 module factory ROM. The Orbit-3 bank is a subset of presets from Orbit-3 factory TeCnO ROM. Beat Garden and Techno Synth Construction Yard are obviously exact copies of the respective ROMs for Orbit-3.

Beat Garden and Techno Synth Construction Yard EMU Sound Central Libraries should cover most sounds from Orbit-3. But Orbit 9090 had quite a different set of factory presets.

X-treame Lead, Planet Phatt, Mo'Phatt, PX7 etc EMU Sound Central libraries are obviously not from Orbit-3 but form different modules.
This is quite helpful, thanks.
This isn't what you think.

Return to “Instruments”