Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a quick (like really quick) interaction with user boysbeingboys yesterday. He picked up a plugin from me (which was already transferred as well)

Since he's fairly new around the block in terms of the market place, I wanted to give a positive shout out to him.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Great trades with: b-pole, virgulino lampiao and bobhva. All are fantastic to deal with. Thanks!

Bought Dmitry Sches Tantra from BRoySound: He´s a very kind and friendly fellow, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly. Thumbs up!

Sold TAL Bassline101 to Elevated_being.

Fast n smooth :tu:

Sold Dmitry Sches Tantra to Marc (epiphaneia)
Solid Deal and Brilliant Communication with a such a Genuine and Awesome guy....
and Special Thanks to Dmitry Sches for Effortless Transfer in just few hours and that too on a weekend....
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

___loser sold me Rayblaster - and did the transfer as quick as anyone could. Now it's just a matter of waiting for Tone2 to act...it's been several days, and they finally did respond to my Friday email this Sunday morning saying it would get done ASAP...which must mean something different at the Tone2 office.

Bought Maschine Mk1 from incubus. Flawless transaction! Fast shipping, well packaged, better than described, constant communication, etc.

Many thanks, incubus.

:tu:
바보

Purchased Eventide Blackhole from zakufan & had the serial number within seconds of payment. Perfection :tu:

bftucker wrote:Bought Maschine Mk1 from incubus. Flawless transaction! Fast shipping, well packaged, better than described, constant communication, etc.

Many thanks, incubus.

:tu:
Very welcome, pleasure doing biz with you!

Picked up a plug from Compyfox this week. Flawless, fast, and friendly! :tu:
subfifth recordings
Soundcloud | YouTube | Instragram

Sold Omnisphere 2 to radel1102. Completely smooth and relaxed transaction. It was an absolute pleasure communicating with him, he is very nice and generous. Highly recommended, would deal with radel1102 anytime! :-)
Dostoyevsky

Bought Air Creative Collection from swatwork : second deal with him, and flawless transaction as well (+ a bonus !), would deal with him again for sure !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Bought TAL Bassline 101 from Lejurai.

Everything went perfect, a fast and smooth transaction!
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Purchased UVI Cameo from jdoo, couldn't have been a smoother deal. Thanks.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought a bunch of D16 FX from JohnBall in a sublime sale.
Big thumbs :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”