Question about Bob Moog Tribute Library soundsources

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are these all taken just from Moog synths? If yes, which ones? Doesn't really say on the Omnisphere page.

They are taken from Moog synths or processed trough them.
I gone trough the sound sources and they even used the iOS Moog app filtatron often.
Mostly the synths are just described as "Moog Synthesizer" so it´s hard to say which models they use.
Also you won´t find many multi samples stuff in this library, mostly one shot pitches stuff or processed samples. The Hans Zimmer drums (from his modular) are awesome.
However, i like the library and they belong to the more interesting patches in my Omnisphere 2 because the patches are mostly great....for my taste.
I know there are a few you tube videos from "Torley" where he goes trough all patches from the Moog Tribute library. F.e. this here....
https://youtu.be/WKF4DByrW7Q

Cinebient wrote:They are taken from Moog synths or processed trough them.
I gone trough the sound sources and they even used the iOS Moog app filtatron often.
Mostly the synths are just described as "Moog Synthesizer" so it´s hard to say which models they use.
Also you won´t find many multi samples stuff in this library, mostly one shot pitches stuff or processed samples. The Hans Zimmer drums (from his modular) are awesome.
However, i like the library and they belong to the more interesting patches in my Omnisphere 2 because the patches are mostly great....for my taste.
I know there are a few you tube videos from "Torley" where he goes trough all patches from the Moog Tribute library. F.e. this here....
https://youtu.be/WKF4DByrW7Q
Thanks. Ive seen other videos of Torley. This guy must live on happy meals.

It isn't actually a moog sample library. There are a variety of sources, not predominantly moog synths. It was more if a tribute to the moog foundation and the funds were donated to it. However it is in no way a collection of moog sounds.

Return to “Instruments”