Multi Segment Envelope Filter like Cluster2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was looking at CM magazine earlier, and saw that the latest issue comes with SineVibes Cluster. Took a look at Cluster, and as far as I can tell, it seems to be an MSEG controlled FX processor. This would be perfect for Dubstep, however there doesn't seem to be a Windows version, and I am without a Mac. Is there a free alternative, or possible PC support in future?
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote:I was looking at CM magazine earlier, and saw that the latest issue comes with SineVibes Cluster. Took a look at Cluster, and as far as I can tell, it seems to be an MSEG controlled FX processor. This would be perfect for Dubstep, however there doesn't seem to be a Windows version, and I am without a Mac. Is there a free alternative, or possible PC support in future?
SineVibes stuff does rock and I've been so sad (for years...) that I've not been able to use it because they're only Mac...so yeah, I understand ;]

TAL Filter 2 is very nice as a free windows alternative, methinks...

Cableguys Filter Shaper is also great.
Edit: Uups...you was searching for a free one.
The demo has all funktions beside saving and you can only use one instance.

Thanks! And if not a filter specifically, just a standalone MSEG would be useful, that I can use to modulate various parameters without having to use Ableton's terrible automation...

zenophilix wrote:Thanks! And if not a filter specifically, just a standalone MSEG would be useful, that I can use to modulate various parameters without having to use Ableton's terrible automation...
Don´t know of a good free one but i also could recommend Cableguys stuff like Midi Shaper or LFO Tool from Xfer.
Midi Shaper is 20 bucks and has a great UI and workflow to form your custom shapes.
I would recommend to demo it at least (if you havn´t yet).

Cinebient wrote:
zenophilix wrote:Thanks! And if not a filter specifically, just a standalone MSEG would be useful, that I can use to modulate various parameters without having to use Ableton's terrible automation...
Don´t know of a good free one but i also could recommend Cableguys stuff like Midi Shaper or LFO Tool from Xfer.
Midi Shaper is 20 bucks and has a great UI and workflow to form your custom shapes.
both excellent suggestions ;]
if you have M4L, the world of customizable LFO options opens up SIGNIFICANTLY!...Highly recommend Max for Live if at all possible. It just becomes part of the workflow that is entirely indispensable.

blortblort wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
both excellent suggestions ;]
if you have M4L, the world of customizable LFO options opens up SIGNIFICANTLY!...Highly recommend Max for Live if at all possible. It just becomes part of the workflow that is entirely indispensable.
As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a version for Live 7. :(

This might also be useful

http://www.raxntrax.com/qurv
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”