Image-Line's New "Monetizing" Scheme for FL Studio

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did aMUSEd pre-order Sytrus2 for Mac or something? Then, IL may owe him for keeping a promise. Interesting.

@TheoM
mute, unmute, mute, unmute.. ..What's my actual status? :lol:

Don't bother i muted you a minute ago. Nothing personal, i just don't like to be insulted all the time.

Last word: See you are so bigoted that you completely ignore what aMUSEd wrote and even more now you answer for him? "We bought cross platform"..

Please don't cross my way again and quote my posts when it's directed toward another member not you. Thank you!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

TheoM wrote:
i think we might be getting our wires crossed as i am a bit confused with your post now, but regardless, it doesn't matter, i have zero issue with you, never have, so let's not worry about it.
:roll:
The arrogance and superiority just drip all over the place...
ImageImageImageImage

I wish the ignore function was a little bit more effective so that I couldn't see quoted posts either.. the quote should just say the same thing a post does, aka "you've ignored this person.. click here to see post" or whatever it says. This way one could properly browse the forums and completely ignore some individuals.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Seems to be two options here

1. Dont use a mac
2. Dont use imageline stuff

I do both. Win/win. (No pun intended)

murnau wrote:
How can anyone check that plugins work on platforms they aren't even developed for
So you admit that you bought Win-only software? Where's your problem then? Of course you can be upset or sad and even blame them in public that they opened Pandora's box (if you feel better then) but in the end they still owe you nothing: You bought Win-only software and this product works perfectly fine till today.
No, as I said some was at the time Windows only, such as Sytrus and Harmor, some was already on Mac such as Sakura (the Maxx Claster ones have been Mac for longer) but either way I was in no position to test them on Mac before I bought them, obviously because I neither had a Mac (or at that point any idea I would end up getting one) or the ability to test plugins not yet even developed on that platform. That's why expecting people to test plugins on all platforms before you buy is just unrealistic.

What do you trying to say? If you would have known about the issues on Mac you wouldn't bought it for Windows? ;)

I don't want to play the nitpicker but i think that you have bought it for your Win DAW first of all but anyway.. ..it's easy to check certain issues even if you don't own a plugin or a certain OS for example here in KvR forum or elsewhere in the internet (if someone is really interested).

It's not a big secret, for example i noticed IL for years as Windows only and every Mac user i know which were serious about music production back then didn't take the IL attempts on Mac serious (plugins only, the DAW was/is Win only anyway). Mac was Logic 99,9% which maybe nowdays slightly changed but not much.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:What do you trying to say? If you would have known about the issues on Mac you wouldn't bought it for Windows? ;)
No it's very simple, I'm just saying blaming users for not having checked out if a plugin works on all platforms before buying is unrealistic, and in some cases impossible.

aMUSEd wrote:
murnau wrote:What do you trying to say? If you would have known about the issues on Mac you wouldn't bought it for Windows? ;)
No it's very simple, I'm just saying blaming users for not having checked out if a plugin works on all platforms before buying is unrealistic, and in some cases impossible.
In which cases impossible? As already said you didn't need to run a Mac OS when the internet and especially KvR is full of information and reports.

murnau wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
In which cases impossible? As already said you didn't need to run a Mac OS when the internet and especially KvR is full of information and reports.
Impossible if it doesn't exist on that platform yet.

And no, the comment was in relation to being told we should have tried them on both platforms before buying, nothing to do with asking on KvR or searching the net.

highkoo wrote:
TheoM wrote:
i think we might be getting our wires crossed as i am a bit confused with your post now, but regardless, it doesn't matter, i have zero issue with you, never have, so let's not worry about it.
:roll:
The arrogance and superiority just drip all over the place...

huh? I actually kept on getting more and more confused and honestly not understanding the persons' point. So i said let's not worry about it, i'm not actually trying to argue with you or anything, as i have no issue with you..

i think it's pretty obvious i was trying to say that the situation was not getting resolved, and i think it's because we are misunderstanding each other, so let's drop it, but it's definitely nothing personal, you are a cool guy.

How the f**k did that get twisted now?

Impossible if it doesn't exist on that platform yet.
What you saying makes no sense, sorry. (I think you know that anyway) :wink:

murnau wrote:@TheoM
mute, unmute, mute, unmute.. ..What's my actual status? :lol:

Don't bother i muted you a minute ago. Nothing personal, i just don't like to be insulted all the time.

Last word: See you are so bigoted that you completely ignore what aMUSEd wrote and even more now you answer for him? "We bought cross platform"..

Please don't cross my way again and quote my posts when it's directed toward another member not you. Thank you!
you've been muted for years but occasionally, when i have seen a quote of you insulting me, i press display this post here and there as the topic continues, just to see if you are still slandering me in some way. I am SO glad you finally muted me, so if you ever see this post, that's wonderful.. i now never have a reason to "display your post" again, so my original promise from years ago stands.. i won't talk to you, about you, to you, mention your name.. we can just pretend neither exists which is the way it should be when people butt heads, and the way it should have been. Finally you have come to your senses to stop stalking and baiting me. As far as insults, I won't let you go out on a lie and twist things so people think I do that without you trying to tear me to pieces first with nasty and sly comments (just like you have done in this very post). You always start the personal bashing, every single time without fail. I've never bothered you in my life without you antagonising me first.

Bigoted? See what i mean.. you are completely insane. You can't call me a bigot and then expect no backlash. Oh that's right, apparently i am the one insulting YOU :dog: :roll:
Oh, and I am not a bigot of any kind, thank you very much. Please keep your promise of muting me, and you will come to know that i have never uttered a single word about you after i press submit this post. All i have ever wanted is for you to stop trolling me and just leave me alone, so i can leave you alone. Thanks.

:lol:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”