Harmor, Sytrus, Maximus & Gross Beat - OS X VST Alpha Testing

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Christ. Why are they even dangling a carrot then.

I know. Maybe they can wrap it?

Alpha 11 is out - doesn't expire now

Anyone know how to turn off all slices moving together in the Mac version of Edison? In the Windows version it's simply a case of unchecking the slide option in the bottom toolbar but that doesn't seem to exist in the Mac version, without that slicing samples is just unsusable because if you try and move one slice marker it moves them all.

Then again it is totally stupid that this option is on by default anyway.

aMUSEd wrote:Anyone know how to turn off all slices moving together in the Mac version of Edison? In the Windows version it's simply a case of unchecking the slide option in the bottom toolbar but that doesn't seem to exist in the Mac version, without that slicing samples is just unsusable because if you try and move one slice marker it moves them all.

Then again it is totally stupid that this option is on by default anyway.
Nearly 2 years since I posted this, are these plugins doomed to stay in such a dismal and almost unusable state on Mac forever?

Has there been any development of these whatsoever since FL 20 has now been out a few months?

I gave up, it does not seem there is any interest in fixing any problem. Its not even in alpha state, and that for 4 years...
And to be honest, only Harmor would be of interest...

I bought Sytrus 14 years ago and haven't loaded it up in 9 (after Mac transition). With the recent release of FL20 I'm starting to feel optimistic that I might be able to open it in Logic before the end of the decade. :)

Apart from GUI updates do the Windows versions even get any development or are they essentially abandoned?

Does anyone have an alpha version of Harmor for mac that doesn't have white noise every 10seconds??

I see videos of people using Alpha 5 and it seems that there isn't white noise.

Anyone out there have this can PM me please?
I've been searching for this plugin for years. I want to buy it but still not available.

Thank you! <3
Last edited by ncabral on Tue May 07, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(for mac)

is the white noise because you're using demo version? I actually bought the windows version and installed the mac alpha version using the same license...seems to work ok I didn't notice any white noise. I wish They would release this thing non-alpha verison already though, they have an updated version built into Mac FL Studio... come on image-line!
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”