UPDATE: T-RackS Saturator X is released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS T-RackS Saturator X

So, silly question here, but did you apply the discount code to your cart?

MogwaiBoy wrote:More misadventures in IK Custom Shop:

1) I have 45 credits
2) I'm browsing the Custom Shop desktop application. I want to buy one of the T-Racks Classic plugins which is 50 credits. I'm 5 credits short.
3) This weekend there is a 20% off sale, so the plugin should be 50 credits - 20% = 40 credits.
4) So the plugin costs 40 credits during the sale. I have 45 credits... I'm good to go, right?

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: When I click on 'Buy' it says... I don't have enough credits! But I don't want to buy it at 50 credits, I want to apply the discount and buy it at 40 credits.

So even though I have 45 credits available for a 40 credit plugin... I can't buy it. I basically have to pay full price for the plugin because I can only apply the disount coupon AFTER buying MORE credits.

I should note that the MINIMUM credit purchase is 25 (25 Euro), so I'm screwed.

What options do I have? This thing is so, so broken.
The 20% off is by using a coupon code and per the promotion page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=684
Other promotional offers or discounts such as Custom Shop Gear Credits or JamPoints cannot be combined with the coupon code.
I will relay your experience and thoughts on this, thank you.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:More misadventures in IK Custom Shop:

1) I have 45 credits
2) I'm browsing the Custom Shop desktop application. I want to buy one of the T-Racks Classic plugins which is 50 credits. I'm 5 credits short.
3) This weekend there is a 20% off sale, so the plugin should be 50 credits - 20% = 40 credits.
4) So the plugin costs 40 credits during the sale. I have 45 credits... I'm good to go, right?

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: When I click on 'Buy' it says... I don't have enough credits! But I don't want to buy it at 50 credits, I want to apply the discount and buy it at 40 credits.

So even though I have 45 credits available for a 40 credit plugin... I can't buy it. I basically have to pay full price for the plugin because I can only apply the disount coupon AFTER buying MORE credits.

I should note that the MINIMUM credit purchase is 25 (25 Euro), so I'm screwed.

What options do I have? This thing is so, so broken.
The 20% off is by using a coupon code and per the promotion page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=684
Other promotional offers or discounts such as Custom Shop Gear Credits or JamPoints cannot be combined with the coupon code.
I will relay your experience and thoughts on this, thank you.
Also as i understand even you buy the nescesery credits you will still wount be able to use the promotion because of gear credits? Well this is indeed a screw up.

sergiofrias wrote:Image

No way that is a coincidence, maybe the designer had one of those as a kid?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:The 20% off is by using a coupon code and per the promotion page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=684
Even though Peter states it above, it is worth repeating: you cannot apply the 20% discount code AND use your jampoints towards purchase, it is one or the other.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

aMUSEd wrote:

No way that is a coincidence, maybe the designer had one of those as a kid?
It isn't coincidence. The original (different colors) has been altered by the person that posted it for what I assume was meant to be humorous. I'd think they'd disclose that they altered something they found via a quick Google Image Search, perhaps they figured people here could spot a quickie Photoshop job without being told. I know I did.

For those interested in continuing discussion about the actual plugin, we have released some more videos like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B804sl ... qG&index=1

I'm just catching the end of this thread and I am confused. It's a saturator right? but from the pictures above I am wondering what it's saturates? audio or clothes? or both?

Demoed and purchased. Great having multiple modes of sat to choose from. Really into the tape and tube modes. Nice one IK!

IKM, any word yet on a Wet/Dry function?

zeep wrote:IKM, any word yet on a Wet/Dry function?
I have relayed your requests for it, I have no new news to relay though.

:lol:

Omg, kvr rules!

ftech wrote:Demoed and purchased. Great having multiple modes of sat to choose from. Really into the tape and tube modes. Nice one IK!
Thanks! Glad you like Saturator X. I'll relay your kind words to the team that worked hard to make this plugin.

zeep wrote:IKM, any word yet on a Wet/Dry function?
Tears. :ud:

LMAO

Return to “Effects”