May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welp, here we go! This is my first time running the contest so if I goof anything up too badly, just let me know and I'll fix it right away.

I'm very excited to be back on KVR after so long away. Thank you so much to D.H. Miltz for running the contest so for long and for his excellent guidance as we've made this transition. Hopefully it's relatively seamless! Thank you all for your support!

- Victor

(I'm not a real doctor)
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Fun theme.

Like the theme. I don't remember us ever having one like this :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

WoW! :scared:
It sounds like a challenging theme...
...but I like that ! good start.
:tu:

Cheers

Good theme. I'm going to try to participate this month. Been a bit busy lately.

The description says
This month's entry should communicate your own unique musical response
Does it need to be just musical, or could it include telling a story with sound effects? Tied together with music, of course.
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Show Signatures (No)

Eric Danger wrote:
Does it need to be just musical, or could it include telling a story with sound effects? Tied together with music, of course.
Why not ? Looking forward to listening to it .

ClaRago wrote:
Eric Danger wrote:
Why not ? Looking forward to listening to it .
+1 : Originality has no boundaries :tu:

Cheers

I don't think I'm going to manage anything this month. I'm doing a deep-dive into the Yoshimi code and it's sucking up just about all my free time :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I did not think that I would have the time to contribute to this month's fascinating theme challenge. Found a couple of hours yesterday to play against a beat, wound the bad boy Parker up and let it off the chain and voila - I'm in

hava peaceful remainder of May, people
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Hey bluerobot
I tried to download your entry, but it seems to be a big .wav file....
Can you please check that out ?

Cheers

Oops! I just noticed my submissions post gave the deadline as Friday, May 26, when of course Friday is the 27th. Changed that to the 27th for anyone who was counting on a Friday deadline and hopefully that will give folks enough time to vote.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

DrApostropheX wrote:Oops! I just noticed my submissions post gave the deadline as Friday, May 26, when of course Friday is the 27th. Changed that to the 27th for anyone who was counting on a Friday deadline and hopefully that will give folks enough time to vote.
:tu:

Any hints on the next month's theme ?
in recent times (couple of years or so) we grow accustomed to have it announced at the same time as the voting process opening...
:oops:

Cheers

:dog:
Oh, I just saw, the June gossip thread sliding down...
Please, Don't consider my previous post
Sorry.
:oops: :?

Return to “Music Cafe”