Retro Scenester Fallout++

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds good ethermusic. Like the beat and the vox.
Interesting change at 4:10... Ending is cool.
Well done. I would prefer the vocals a bit louder though...
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Sounds good ethermusic. Like the beat and the vox.
Interesting change at 4:10... Ending is cool.
Well done. I would prefer the vocals a bit louder though...
Well done! :)
Hey Allo! Thanks very much! :wink:
I think you might be right about the vocal volume. I may get in there this afternoon and amp up the vox some! Great advice! 8)

The vocal melody and arps are quite nice. I think this would better with clearer production. I found the constant boing sound effect a bit irritating. Not sure what the crowd noise starting at 4:15 was supposed to represent.

Frantz wrote:The vocal melody and arps are quite nice. I think this would better with clearer production. I found the constant boing sound effect a bit irritating. Not sure what the crowd noise starting at 4:15 was supposed to represent.
Franz! Thank you for the constructive feedback and for the kind words about what you liked :)
The crowd in the end with the main song continuing in the background as if I'm playing a concert, and the fact that the crowd is going crazy over my music is where "scenester" in the title comes from. The entire track is poking fun at the fact that my music will most likely never be popular thing and the idea that I'd be playing a show to a thousand screaming adoring fans is (to me) absurd and almost laughable. Just poking fun at myself really :D

And after having listened to this track a few dozen times, while I may not dislike it as much as yourself I do agree that the Nintendo SFX gets a bit old...

Thanks again for taking the time to listen and comment!

Return to “Music Cafe”