Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Dasheesh wrote:Is there a panic button? I f'd up by assigning an oscillator to the low eq band and it had a panic attack. :hihi: Probably cause a resonant oscillation in the EQ. Couldn't find a panic button though. :idea:
I believe it is located on the front of your computer. :hihi:

Dear vega555, dear Reveal Sound team, can you please stop throwing out updates at us every second day? I am getting tired of uninstalling and reinstalling Spire every two days. Thank you!

Soman wrote:Dear vega555, dear Reveal Sound team, can you please stop throwing out updates at us every second day? I am getting tired of uninstalling and reinstalling Spire every two days. Thank you!
Dear Soman,

Just stop updating manually every day :clown:

Dear Soman,

would you rather like to have a software with issues? :clown:

Soman wrote:Dear vega555, dear Reveal Sound team, can you please stop throwing out updates at us every second day? I am getting tired of uninstalling and reinstalling Spire every two days. Thank you!
2 things:

why are you uninstalling/reinstalling? just run the update.
and
if there's stuff to fix, and they fix it...isn't that a good thing?
they're not leaving issues out there, taking a long time to address them.

be grateful for that!

Tbh, i also found that uninstalling before installing the new version is the more tidy way though. There were at least 2 occasions where updating was a bit funky, because there were leftovers from the former version, like an additional soundbank, which didn't show up in the updated version, and another thing i don't remember now. So i also always uninstall, before installing a new version now.

chk071 wrote:Tbh, i also found that uninstalling before installing the new version is the more tidy way though. There were at least 2 occasions where updating was a bit funky, because there were leftovers from the former version, like an additional soundbank, which didn't show up in the updated version, and another thing i don't remember now. So i also always uninstall, before installing a new version now.
hmm. never an issue here (mac, logicX). either way, worth the effort if bugs are being squashed...

I agree. And, yeah, could have been a Windows issue. Maybe i messed something up in the end too, dunno.

exmatproton wrote:
Dear Soman,

Just stop updating manually every day :clown:
:clap:

If there's an update, I'll update. Simple as that. I don't want to run outdated software. Meeh

Soman wrote:If there's an update, I'll update. Simple as that. I don't want to run outdated software. Meeh
Lol :phones:

I like the updates. They are necessary good updates. Keep them coming . I just install over the last one with no problems.

1.15->1.17 looks like clean-up - my working assumption is that RS was already 'under the hood', so they performed some tweaks -

Good stuff - responsible dev's exercising due diligence - a much realer (but less entertaining) scenario then that circus in that other thread 8)

'All your synths are useless'

Spire is seriously, such a wonderful instrument. Now there are tons of presets for it, nice one.
:) :) :)

protrackmastering wrote:Spire is seriously, such a wonderful instrument. Now there are tons of presets for it, nice one.
:) :) :)
And on sale at 25% off for a few more days. Good time to pick it up if you don't have it yet :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Instruments”