Recommendation for simple compression plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

He's on OS X. :wink:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

It'll be quite some time before I'll port my GUI stuff to OSX, although if anyone were interested (they aren't) I'd be able to do a GUI-less version of the effects in a day.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Wow, thanks to you all for the recommendations. Much appreciated!

After demoing lots of the mentioned plug-ins I finally decided to go with the duo PSP oldTimer / BussPressor.

And don't miss the free TDR Feedback Comp!
aka rktic. demoscener, sound designer, ux-dude, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Hi, I'm trying to find a very simple compression plugin that is easy to handle and understand. As amateur musician I often find it hard to see through all the different options and extra functions of more sophisticated compression plugins.

Some years ago I had the Alesis Nanocompressor. Are there any good sounding plugins out there that are similar to the Nanocomp?

di u want a compressor for live(guitar bass vocal) or for track playback in a DAW ?

u can't replace an analog compressor at the audio input of your Sound-card/interface.

Plugin Compressor(and limiters) are for track playback only
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”