One Synth Challenge #87: Podolski by U-he (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Podolski

doctorbob wrote:Anyone else noticed that ALL comments by Z' on all the tracks have gone AWOL? :dog:

... and trying to access his Soundcloud account to play stuff gets the "Oh No" something went wrong page ... looks like someone has deleted his account ... :dog:

I smell a conspiracy theory here ... :evil:

... or has Z' left the planet ? :(

dB
PS sorry about quoting myself ... hit the wrong button, meant to edit ... but .... sigh, we've all done it.

doctorbob wrote: ... or has Z' left the planet ? :(

dB
Z is ascending to the next level

But seriouslyI really hope he's ok. A few ideas: maybe deleted the account, and made a new one with same url? Soundcloud glitch?

That always happens to Z, i remember that long time ago, but still don't know why it happens.

And be careful posting many comments per day, Soundcloud is very funny tagging you as spammer just for that, with the consequence of blocking your posts for a couple of days or so... I remember it well, and it was very annoying.

Have a nice day :)

good to see you around Irion!

IrionDaRonin wrote:That always happens to Z, i remember that long time ago, but still don't know why it happens.
Good to know

i need to ask something before to upload my track - i write on Cubase 5 le which has very little fx build in it so i use some external FX - melda free stereo expander and compressor,CUBASE pan ,reverb AMBIENCE AND OLDSCHOOL,reacomp ,loudmax and baxter eq -IS ALL THIS OK - NEED TO KNOW cuz very short time to edit if something is forbidden.Thanks :)

VilianTroy wrote:i need to ask something before to upload my track - i write on Cubase 5 le which has very little fx build in it so i use some external FX - melda free stereo expander and compressor,CUBASE pan ,reverb AMBIENCE AND OLDSCHOOL,reacomp ,loudmax and baxter eq -IS ALL THIS OK - NEED TO KNOW cuz very short time to edit if something is forbidden.Thanks :)
Those should be ok. If they aren't included the DAW, then they have to be freely available, and can't modulate the sound with flanging, chorus, etc.

From the rules:

Effects rules:
Most Native DAW effects may be used (see below for what NOT to use)
The effects must be easily available freeware 3rd party effects. This does not include plug-in betas, demos, magware or freeware that has expired, unless a special exception is made that month.
ANY Built-in effects native to the plug-in itself may be used. (So built in chorus / distortion / etc is allowed)
The following DAW effects are NOT allowed:
Any type of modulation effect (e.g. chorus, phaser, flanger, rotary etc.). (Please note that effects like reverb or delays that perform modulation to achieve their sound are ALLOWED, but the modulation usage must be minimal.)
Effects that pitch the sound (e.g. pitched / granular delays, tapestops etc.)
Any effect that transforms the sound to make them unrecognizable as being from the synth.

Alright :)Thanks :)

not sure what is the procedure - first entry and just follow the instructions -i uploaded my track called 'Party at the other end of the Galaxy' in KVR group in soundcloud and i suppose now i have to wait for approval.I hope u will enjoy it - it was heavy mixing last night -i did best i can to mixed the way it express the feeling of composition - no idea why but visual spectrum grafics don't show higher frequensies but u can hear them in the track ..misterio hahahha .How to understand when i am officially part of the competition - when the track is visible on the list in soundcloud? Cheers :)
https://soundcloud.com/viliantroy/vilia ... the-galaxy
Last edited by VilianTroy on Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

My first OSC entry ever and just for fun, because I'm bussy right now (sorry, I did not have time to create full song)! I appreciate any feedback. I'll be back in 6 days. Have a nice weekend...

https://soundcloud.com/u-omusic/p21

FL Studio Producer Edition
Done in 1 hour and 27 minutes

Podolski: 21x
Fruity Limiter: 4x
Fruity Parametric EQ2: 16x
Fruity Reverb2: 1x + 1x (Send)
Master channel: Fruity Parametric EQ2, Maximus

Holliday... holliday... Italy... Italy... :hyper:
yzcoruhT

Edit: found a mistake. :dog: Will update later. Sorry :(

Edit 2 : never mind, was a hiccup on the mobile app :neutral:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My entry for OSC 87 ft. Podolksi vst synthesizer
This may or may be not my final edit, not decided yet.
Track info:
27 x Podolski

DAW:
Ardour 4.7

FX used:
Calf Plugin Suite; Reverb, 12 Band Eq, Compressor, Saturator, Multiband Compressor, Limiter
Invada Compressor, Tal-Filter 2 (for auto pan) Tal Reverb III
Carla Patchbay (for hosting multiple Podolski's on 1 track)

Please comment on my track because I find mixing/making EDM exceedingly difficult ...

https://soundcloud.com/rghvdberg/rghvdb ... 7-podolski
Last edited by rghvdberg on Sat May 28, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

I dont get it. I opened my soundcloud and the Podolski osc is gone. It says I don't have any "groups" in my account. Did this happen to amnyone else or is it just me? I didn't comment much also because I didn't want Bugcloud to rate me as spammer :P
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:I dont get it. I opened my soundcloud and the Podolski osc is gone. It says I don't have any "groups" in my account. Did this happen to amnyone else or is it just me? I didn't comment much also because I didn't want Bugcloud to rate me as spammer :P
Your track is fine in the group, so not sure whats up

Its back to normal again. I found the osc87 group and clicked join. After that I reloaded my profile in soundcloud, checked "my groups" and there it was again. Strange.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Hello all together,
i am happy: Rotation 25 is ready :)
In the last months i am very frustrated: many, many private things happend, to small time to make music. :? I make many sounds and tracks for the last OSC 77 - 85, but i didn't finished them ... really frustrated for the OSC 85: sounds, track, all together, but no time to finish the track :(

So i am happy that i have an idea and the time in this month todo this track. As i see that it is the Podolski for this OSC, i am very happy cause i can play around with the nice arp and modulations (that i didn't do in the OSC 52 :wink: ).
I also focus me this time in doing crazy things: making voices with the Modulations from the arp ... nice, crazy and interesting to listen :hihi:

So here is my track:

Songname: Kraftraum - Rotation 25 (Robot)
Host: FL Studio 10.0.9
Podolski: 25 Instances

Insert FX:
IxoxDelay x 13, Lightweight Compressor x 2, Loudmax x 18,
Fruity Parametrics Eq2 x 22, Fruity Compressor x 9,
T-Force Trance Gate x 1, Fruity Filter x 6
Fruity Delay 2 x 1, Fruity Delay bank x 1, Soundgoodizer x 3

Master FX:
Fruity Parametrics Eq2
Fruity Compressor
Loudmax x 2
(Fruity Spectroman)

Automation: yes, with the nice arp! And a little bit with the DAW

DR: 8
All patches are done from scratch by me.

Enjoy the track and good luck to all in the competition

https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum/kraftr ... n-25-robot

Have a nice day :)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Return to “Instruments”