Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jimmydeer wrote:Just bought some licenses from MikeCallon great seller–buy with confidence!
Jimmy is a great guy to deal with - would definitely trade again - many thanks :D

Purchased TAL-Sampler from jsc. Had a great experience, highly recommended seller, thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought Molekular from Johnball really good seller, quick and kept me posted all the time. :tu:
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

Bought Waves Butch Vig from Baxterbrown ......

Excellent... great comms, quick sale, nice Guy.

Thanks.

Sold OneKnob Pressure to MogwaiBoy to give wrong paypal email. Since it was not his fault I transferred the license anyway but he put the effort to recover the funds and still sent me the money even after receiving the license. I recommend him for business as a honest individual. Nice gentleman too. Thanks brother. Best regards.

Bought PSP McQ & NobleQ from naturestoned. Great price, instant communication. Excellent seller, easy deal! :clap:

I sold u-he Bazille to lxegs. It was quick, no problems, and with great communication. I highly recommend him! :)

Purchased Cubase 8 Pro from bioroid. Shipped quick, packed well. Good communication and sent tracking info properly and promptly.

Thank you very much.
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

I sold my Push 1 stand to twolegstoneworks. Nice easy transaction. Big thanks to Torben for waiting patiently for me to get to the Post Office this morning. :tu:

Purchased Sonic Academy Kick 2 from mindbeet
All went well as usual. Great seller.
Thanks

Sold Traktor Pro 2 to mgw38 very fast transaction, recommended. :clap:
:ud:

javiercorre wrote:Sold Traktor Pro 2 to mgw38 very fast transaction, recommended. :clap:
Bought Tractor Pro 2 from javiercorre. Smooth transaction, highly recommended seller. :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

just bought bazille tom brownerthanu user !

nice transfer, quick answer and transfer

was a pleasure

thx

Just bought Waves CLA Vocals from Fampf. Everything went perfectly, and quickly!

I just purchased NI Massive and Skanner from djFresha who let me have them for a bargain price!! The transfer was quick and painless too. Many thanks, happy to do business any time.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”