is it weird? (vintage Plugins)

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not weird at all and I'm still glad it works on my Yosemite, in Logic X and Ableton. Later I found out that you can layer 4 sounds and split them each to different key range in one instance. Yup, this was my first VST I purchased around 10 years ago and it still has room next to my newer plugins.

Yes. It is weird. New plugins equals greater music (*irony off) :lol:

No. I use PC and Vienna Ensemble Pro to host all my 32-bit plugins that have no 64-bit version.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

I still have Steinberg's neon installed as a plugin... Beat that. :P

My dad's sending me an old Windows XP laptop, I can't wait to install VAZ Modular, which is the single most inspiring piece of music software I've ever found, and the only thing I've really missed since going to Mac.

Also looking forward to using the classic Win32 Bootsie, Benedict Roff-Marsh, Tweakbench and Spacedad plugs again!

TEKing66 wrote:I'm still using my HGFortune synths, using them through jbridge now days, but I like them.
Only sad that there will never be any new ones from him.
ssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!

these are falling off peoples radar and are becoming "secret weapons"...dont remind everyone how good they are. :wink:
ImageImageImage

I'm still proud of that vintage Ableton FM synth, released 11 years ago..now with some filters from the Drop 8)

Also with Simpler, especially when being used with Push 2.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Kind of funny because many companies spend hours and hours trying to model old synths :D ..and people just love it. So the answer is go for it.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”