Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:Loyality discounts, what is that?

as i said to Peter, i missed out by 22 days from getting both amplitube 4 and miroslav 2 full version loyalty discounts. I could understand if the dates were recent, but we are talking about having to have owned the product from september 2012 or before. I owned them from october 22 2012, and in this case i think it's ludicrous i don't get any loyalty discounts, considering my Ik account page has almost every plugin they have ever made.. "loyalty" discount my ass. To pick a specific date of a year is just wrong. If they were going back to 2012 they should have just made it 2012 and earlier. I feel shafted and rightly so. Also i can no longer transfer a single thing in my IK account, they say i have reached max transfers, next to every single product, and i have not even transferred anything for 5 years! One day my transfer options were all completely open, i logged in sometime this year, and this new "transfer limit" problem is all over my account, on every single ik plugin i so called own! Every single thing is blocked for transfer!

Obviously Pete is annoyed at me about the Lurssen topic, he always replies to my PM's in the past. This is the first time ever i didn't get a reply.

They don't really understand the meaning of the word loyalty over there IMO. Why is someone who may own one product, just say a single amplitube 3, and bought it 22 days earlier than me 4 years ago, entitled to discounts on Amp 4, and i who have an account full of amps and gear, is not. Of course someone will jump in now and attack me for whining about a dev, so i'm prepared for it, but this is KVR after all.

No attack from me, but I think I recall that the discount dates were set based on the dates of price reductions for the original products.

I had not heard of a Maximum Transfer limit before. That does seem odd, especially if no transfers have been made in the last 5 years. It is not mentioned on FAQ 1111 Can you ask Support to describe the official policy or provide a link to where it is explained.
FAQ1111 wrote:Please contact IK Multimedia Support if the product you wish to transfer is not listed in your account or if you are having troubles on transferring your license.
Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

TheoM wrote:

as i said to Peter, i missed out by 22 days from getting both amplitube 4 and miroslav 2 full version loyalty discounts. I could understand if the dates were recent, but we are talking about having to have owned the product from september 2012 or before. I owned them from october 22 2012, and in this case i think it's ludicrous i don't get any loyalty discounts, considering my Ik account page has almost every plugin they have ever made.. "loyalty" discount my ass. To pick a specific date of a year is just wrong. If they were going back to 2012 they should have just made it 2012 and earlier. I feel shafted and rightly so. Also i can no longer transfer a single thing in my IK account, they say i have reached max transfers, next to every single product, and i have not even transferred anything for 5 years! One day my transfer options were all completely open, i logged in sometime this year, and this new "transfer limit" problem is all over my account, on every single ik plugin i so called own! Every single thing is blocked for transfer!

Obviously Pete is annoyed at me about the Lurssen topic, he always replies to my PM's in the past. This is the first time ever i didn't get a reply.

They don't really understand the meaning of the word loyalty over there IMO. Why is someone who may own one product, just say a single amplitube 3, and bought it 22 days earlier than me 4 years ago, entitled to discounts on Amp 4, and i who have an account full of amps and gear, is not. Of course someone will jump in now and attack me for whining about a dev, so i'm prepared for it, but this is KVR after all.
Not annoyed, just that KVR is not the only thing I handle here at IK, sorry that you feel I have not replied to your PM from yesterday in a timely fashion (I haven't even read it yet, it should still show in your outbox until I do). Seems I can handle it here, though, from the sound of it by asking: Did you contact IK Support directly so they could look at your account to see if there was an exception to be made? They would also happily assist with the unlocking of a transfer limit you are seeing in your account too. You are not being singled out on the latter and on the former, I just didn't get to your PM yet and it seems support could have assisted you there during that period of time but I cannot guarantee what would be done at this time but definitely contact IK Support directly to make a case whenever you feel an exception should be made to a policy. Do note that DarkStar pointed out that the dates aligned to substantial price drops and they are not arbitrary. Thank you.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
TheoM wrote:

Not annoyed, just that KVR is not the only thing I handle here at IK, sorry that you feel I have not replied to your PM from yesterday in a timely fashion (I haven't even read it yet, it should still show in your outbox until I do). Seems I can handle it here, though, from the sound of it by asking: Did you contact IK Support directly so they could look at your account to see if there was an exception to be made? They would also happily assist with the unlocking of a transfer limit you are seeing in your account too. You are not being singled out on the latter and on the former, I just didn't get to your PM yet and it seems support could have assisted you there during that period of time but I cannot guarantee what would be done at this time but definitely contact IK Support directly to make a case whenever you feel an exception should be made to a policy. Do note that DarkStar pointed out that the dates aligned to substantial price drops and they are not arbitrary. Thank you.

no worries. I guess i was just going by the past when we always answered each other like instantly. Message was out of my outbox and in sent right after i wrote it, so perhaps you clicked by mistake. Sorry mate.

To those wondering (and to the punkboy whatever his name was that claimed i am rubbishing Peter in my kuassa topic), Peter and I are friends.. we sometimes disagree, but in private get along just fine (and in public generally too), and i have always said he is a great asset to IK.. NOTHING i say about IK in a negative fashion, is aimed towards Peter personally. Just making that crystal clear.

No I didn't contact support cause the last time I did, i got zero resolution to my issue. That said, i will try it once more and see what happens.

Thanks, and yes though I hadn't see this other thread you mention I do know that we don't have any real "drama" at any point. Thanks for the clarification, and I concur. :)

Otherwise, and just so I don't reply more than once, on the topic of Miroslav Philharmonik CE it seems fairly clear here about features, etc but if I missed any questions or there are an y more people can continue to chime in. The basics seem to be understood: The library is smaller than Miroslav Philharmonik 2, but sounds pretty darn good regardless:
https://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/mir ... ts/miro2ce

Will there be an upgrade path from CE to the full version in the future?

yuka.ia wrote:Will there be an upgrade path from CE to the full version in the future?
At this time, I know of no plans to offer an upgrade from CE to the full version.

Peter,

does MP2 CE include MP1 Content? i saw in IKmultimedia website CE version picture that there is MP1 content

Elektronisch wrote:Peter,

does MP2 CE include MP1 Content? i saw in IKmultimedia website CE version picture that there is MP1 content
There are some, yes, as mentioned here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ph ... 2ce-sounds
The collection of mallet instruments includes a concert marimba, a glockenspiel and orchestral chimes from the new Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sessions along with vibraphone and harpsichord from the Miroslav Philharmonik 1 collection.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Peter,

There are some, yes, as mentioned here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ph ... 2ce-sounds
The collection of mallet instruments includes a concert marimba, a glockenspiel and orchestral chimes from the new Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sessions along with vibraphone and harpsichord from the Miroslav Philharmonik 1 collection.
Hi Peter, are those the only Miroslav 1 instruments? If not, can you tell me the approx percentage ratio between the 1 and the 2 sounds? I have 1 so I don't want 2 CE if there are a lot of 1 sounds.
Thanks

mkb1967 wrote: Hi Peter, are those the only Miroslav 1 instruments? If not, can you tell me the approx percentage ratio between the 1 and the 2 sounds? I have 1 so I don't want 2 CE if there are a lot of 1 sounds.
Thanks
Most are from Miroslav Philharmonik 2. You will also find some choirs and percussion from Miroslav Philharmonik 1, just as in the full Miroslav Philharmonik 2 full version. The CE version is a smaller version of the full version, and you can see all of the new instruments in the full version under "New Instruments" at this link: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ph ... ik2-sounds Anything new there that is also in the CE version is going to match.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply! One more question. Do the strings use round-robin?

mkb1967 wrote:Awesome, thanks for the quick reply! One more question. Do the strings use round-robin?
Strings use round robin in both full and CE versions.

Return to “Instruments”