Audified MixChecker

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This ultimate mixing assistant will help you to get better mixes instantly. MixChecker is a plug-in (VST/AU/AAX on Windows and Mac) that saves your precious time. Instead of making several exports simply check your mix on simulations of various devices.

Plug MixChecker in your master track as the last segment of your listening chain and quickly turn your studio monitors into classic reference monitors or several consumer devices.
At $149 it doesn't come cheap though

http://shop.audified.com/products/mixch ... 0301040967

Interesting, but I find that price "Arousing" to say the least!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Elton John loves it already...

I initially thought the price was right because it was a hardware device :oops:

So, according to a post from Audified on their Facebook this thing works with impulse responses. Tried it and the sound didn't convince me. Plus you need an iLok account even when you just want to try the demo. Guess I will pass this one...

Sim.Sky wrote:So, according to a post from Audified on their Facebook this thing works with impulse responses. Tried it and the sound didn't convince me. Plus you need an iLok account even when you just want to try the demo. Guess I will pass this one...
Another average dev suffers from imperial syndrome. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Does this magware do a bit the same as MixChecker?

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/fre ... tor-638156
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd argue that Toneboosters Isone also shares some functionality at a much more reasonable price point.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote:I'd argue that Toneboosters Isone also shares some functionality at a much more reasonable price point.
As does the Focusrite VRM box. I like mine so much I bought an extra one when they discontinued it and places like Best Buy (!) were blowing them out. The only real downside is no drivers for Win 10 (It might work with older drivers, but I'm still on Win 8.1 so wouldn't know).

Also, it needs a spdif output from your audio interface. In fact, when shopping for a new interface last week, the spdif-out was on the checklist just for that reason. I decided on the Roland Octa-Capture, it should be here by the weekend! :party:

any new opinions? how usable is it really for mixing? is speakerphone not nearly the same? and does this really save to listen to your mix on actual other devices?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Effects”