Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

john57 wrote:Some not all EastWest libraries do not require a dongle as I understand it.
Ah, I see. Guess I lucked out. I had no issues doing machine authorization with the 4 I purchased.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:
john57 wrote:Some not all EastWest libraries do not require a dongle as I understand it.
Ah, I see. Guess I lucked out. I had no issues doing machine authorization with the 4 I purchased.
Anyone know which ones wont work with the non dongle ilok?

AFAIK all work without physical iLok.

Hey guys do you know the cheapest place to get melodyne essential 4 to the studio version for cheap. Their was a sale months back and regret not buying it. Thanks.

well I learned something about EastWest products and software ilok.. thanks, guys.

Michaelparkinson wrote:
anxiousmofo wrote:
Anyone know which ones wont work with the non dongle ilok?
I think they all do. Go to their website and see system requirements.

Quarterly Continuous Credit Card + D16 Plugin - €28.00
What does it means (for not english native) , it means paid 1 times 28 € and download all the fx plugins from d16 ?

^Not all, just one. But you can choose which one.

okay :) the offer was too good to be true :D Thx

The offer is not a great one because you pay full price for the mag. If you watch and wait you can get Zinio subscriptions for silly prices. I have a subscription going 2 years into the future now at 25% price. That is better value than a single D16 plugin.

Uncle E wrote:
murnau wrote:Yep here too.

Coupon codes are not available for this product (Arturia V Collection 5 Upgrade)
Sorry, please PM me.
Hey Uncle E, I messaged you a couple of days ago in regards to the V5 upgrade discount. Interested.

lnikj wrote:The offer is not a great one because you pay full price for the mag. If you watch and wait you can get Zinio subscriptions for silly prices. I have a subscription going 2 years into the future now at 25% price. That is better value than a single D16 plugin.
I still haven't gotten a code yet for the plugin. Emailed the magazine support and not heard from them.

Four 33% off coupons http://www.discodsp.com/deals/

59 € Bliss
99 € Corona
99 € Discovery Pro
46 € Discovery
46 € Vertigo
32 € Phantom
32 € ThrillMe

Prices above automatically applied.
I try again:

Hi George! Last time you said that upgrades will also be considered the next sale (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=460553). Where are the 33% off for upgrades?
Last edited by murnau on Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Antares Auto-Tune EFX 3 is on sale atm.

Anything special that one could do with it that I can't do with Waves Tune or Melodyne Essential (I own these) ???
(or any other reason to buy it - better sound/algorhythms, faster workflow ... )

And to answer the question: No, I'm not desperately searching for a reason to buy yet another plugin but just haven't had the time to compare the Antares to the other pitch shifting plugins on the market and would like to hear opinions whether it's really worth the time to test it...

lnikj wrote:The offer is not a great one because you pay full price for the mag. If you watch and wait you can get Zinio subscriptions for silly prices. I have a subscription going 2 years into the future now at 25% price. That is better value than a single D16 plugin.
Yeah, you can regularly get it at Zinio during a sale for less than $1 per issue.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”