Stolen Items, please keep an eye out

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If they live next door and you think they still have the stuff, setup video cameras recording 24/7. At some point they will have to move it. Catch them on video doing it.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

I can't even begin to express how messed up this situation is. I definitely would not take this lying down- as others have suggested, try talking to a higher up in the department or go to the local media.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

given some of the commentary here, perhaps OP might just be better off paying his neighbours a visit and offering to suck their cocks in return for the use of one or two of his items for an hour or so.

If the OP is insured, perhaps talking to the insurance company could "motivate" the police or take some sort of action against these lovely neighbours?

The nature of the crime suggests thieves don't worry too much about the consequences. I'd think twice about getting into a direct confrontation with that sort of person, too. Criminals often have little to lose.

Daags wrote:given some of the commentary here, perhaps OP might just be better off paying his neighbours a visit and offering to suck their cocks in return for the use of one or two of his items for an hour or so.
Well, I have to admit that strategy had not occurred to me. Thanks for the creative thinking, but I'll pass. :)

Wormhelmet wrote:If they live next door and you think they still have the stuff, setup video cameras recording 24/7. At some point they will have to move it. Catch them on video doing it.
They will prob steal the cameras :lol:

Let's say the culprits offload the stolen gear at a pawn shop.

Who will the police go after, those selling stolen goods, or the pawn shop taking in stolen goods?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Image
Awesome Bernard Herrmann. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

bbaggins wrote:
Daags wrote:given some of the commentary here, perhaps OP might just be better off paying his neighbours a visit and offering to suck their cocks in return for the use of one or two of his items for an hour or so.
Well, I have to admit that strategy had not occurred to me. Thanks for the creative thinking, but I'll pass. :)

:hihi:

Victim blaming takes a trip on the race to the bottom express.
Using children (real or otherwise) to score cheap points is as low as it goes.
Officer Dibble (numonoid), if he could see past his flying fists of vengeful fury, should be ashamed of himself. :roll:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:if he could see past his flying fists of vengeful fury, should be ashamed of himself. :roll:
Why?

I didn't do the break in :dog:

The clue is in the previous post :roll: :dog: :lol:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

This is my neigborhood by the way :borg:

Don´t you have a friend who knows the meanest mofo´s around, who are above most other criminals? If you got the right connection with them, there should be no risk that you´ll be in more debt to those meanies than what you´ll agree upon to pay them for showing up at your neighbours place. So, your friend will need to have a close and good relationship with them obviously. Not just peripheral, and not the kind of friendship where he´s in any debt of favours to them.

Or maybe you could get a big group of neighbours into showing up in front of their house keeping it under surveillance 24/7. That´s not illegal and would stress the hell out of them, and also give them no hope for that taking revenge would do them any good. So they´d behave after that or move somewhere else.
You could at the same time post notes all over the neighbourhood saying: "I´ve lost this gear, and I´m not gonna turn you over to the police if you return it before 2 days. You may wear a skiing mask when you return it if you want to, I don´t care as long as I get my things back."

Best Regards

Roman Empire
Last edited by Roman Empire on Sat May 07, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

DELETED

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”