Lethal vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lethal

tedannemann wrote:Just to clarify this from my side. I didn't know the company or the product before the KVR newsletter nor I am in any way affiliated with it.
For me it's more the way you've responded to things. If you're truly not, then my bad. Like I said, your responses here don't really matter to me as the only thing that does is the investment I made and the product itself. I'd actually like it very much if someone from Lethal were here communicating with us.

fallacy wrote:Its very interesting that people would throw $149 at something before being able to try it first...

I think I'm in the wrong business!
I've been looking at Nexus for a while now because I needed a quick filler for some of the projects I work on when I'm on a deadline. After watching the videos on their website, I figured this would be worth the risk for $149 (It's now back up to $199 I believe). If they deliver on the free content and it's actually up to standards with something like Nexus, it will be well worth jumping in early as I'm not sure if these packs will remain free in the future. More information they have left out on their website.

I'd say about 90% of products out there don't have demos. Many of them provide "walkthroughs" on Youtube so you can see the product in action and hear a lot of the presets first hand. I'd make one for Lethal but I don't have nor want screen recording software on my studio computer. I'll leave that to the guys who do reviews all the time if they bother with this one.

It's a shame LA hasn't engaged here or via social media to clarify matters, but what I can say that I've found LA support to be very responsive. The information I've received is they have only soft launched Lethal to iron out kinks before launching a full marketing campaign. v1.0.1 will be released shortly.
Last edited by db3 on Thu May 05, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fallacy wrote:
tedannemann wrote: It misses the functions of Nexus nobody uses anyway (e.g. analyzer, modulation matrix).
:lol:
Say no more.
+1 :o

How do Kygo and Avicii et al come up with new sounds if they don't put in some effort in programming? :?

db3 wrote:It's a shame LA hasn't engaged here or via social media to clarify matters, but what I can say that I've found LA support to be very responsive. The information I've received is they have only soft launched Lethal to iron out kinks before launching a full marketing campaign. v1.0.1 will be released shortly.
I've had some good results from emailing as well. I heard back on the issues I was having. Apparently there was an update. Installing it now.

Edit: fixed a lot of it. I still get some crackle still but not nearly as bad as it was. This is a good sign. :)

Looks like LA are just now launching properly from activity on FB...https://www.facebook.com/LethalAudioCo
I also downloaded the installer again and version now shows as v1.0.1

From their replies on facebook it seems they plan on releasing a demo sometime soon. Now im interested :tu:

I've been enjoying it a little more. The kicks are superb, I can say that much.

Hello to everyone at KVR!

We would like to introduce ourselves from ’Lethal Audio' to the community and beyond. As some of you may have figured out, we only soft launched Lethal approximately two weeks ago to iron out any kinks and bugs that we hadn't previously encountered before we launched completely.

Just to give you an idea of who we are and what we are about. We started our journey back in 2013 with a small team of reputable hit maker producers and engineers (who wish to remain anonymous!) that came together to create a rompler focused on the usability of the instruments with a sonically superior sound quality. Our aim was to offer producers a no muck around synth that you could instantly use in any studio session with a streamlined yet comprehensive interface offering all the shaping, rhythmic and FX features one would require. Being a rompler it allowed us to carefully craft and process our sounds in a way which VA synthesizers are not capable of. In this modern age we know your time is precious and Lethal makes the music creation process less time consuming so people can get back to doing what matters, making music.

In the end, what we developed is an ultra high quality plug-in for all electronic music use and beyond.

As most of you may know we are offering FREE expansion packs until June 30, 2017 with a promise to release one free pack per month at the bare minimum. Making Lethal one of the most extreme value for money synths on the market.

We have carefully listened to everyone's concerns/queries and have already made the following changes to Lethal:

1. Implemented the ability to 'deactivate' the license from within the System menu tab in Lethal for the purpose of upgrading hardware or completely moving the license to a different system.
2. Allowing users to transfer their license to a new user. Deactivation is required from all systems and user must email support with transfer details.
3. Various fixes as reported by our various customers.
4. In the process of creating a no time limit demo but with a scaled core library.

We are here to answer any questions, and welcome all feedback! We ourselves are engineers/producers and take what we do very seriously.

At Lethal Audio we focus on absolute quality sounds with all the features you need to manipulate and customize, as well as making sure we are here to help you and support you in every way possible.

We also wanted to thank you all for the amazing reviews and emails of support we have received from the KVR users of Lethal so far, who diligently dissected the software and gave some great feedback!

We look forward to seeing you here :)

Warmest regards,
Lethal Audio

Welcome to KVR, good to see you here. Thanks for the detailed post which covers most queries in the thread.
Looking forward to my first free expansion. 8)

Thanks for stopping in.

Might I suggest a way to deactivate via the website? I know some other plugins have adopted this because more often than not, people forget to deactivate via the computer before a format.

Not much activity in this thread for the past few days...

I have read all 9 pages and am wondering if anyone who has purchased has any additional updates or would just share their experience now that they've had a bit more time w/ it. I've never been a fan of ROMplers but recently my perspective has somewhat changed, still wrestling with it honestly. Anyway I'm considering buying this synth (ROMpler) but other than this thread there is literally zero information or reviews on-line for it yet.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Just saw the last few posts.

lethalaudio wrote:Hello to everyone at KVR!

We would like to introduce ourselves from ’Lethal Audio' to the community and beyond. As some of you may have figured out, we only soft launched Lethal approximately two weeks ago to iron out any kinks and bugs that we hadn't previously encountered before we launched completely.

Just to give you an idea of who we are and what we are about. We started our journey back in 2013 with a small team of reputable hit maker producers and engineers (who wish to remain anonymous!) that came together to create a rompler focused on the usability of the instruments with a sonically superior sound quality. Our aim was to offer producers a no muck around synth that you could instantly use in any studio session with a streamlined yet comprehensive interface offering all the shaping, rhythmic and FX features one would require. Being a rompler it allowed us to carefully craft and process our sounds in a way which VA synthesizers are not capable of. In this modern age we know your time is precious and Lethal makes the music creation process less time consuming so people can get back to doing what matters, making music.

In the end, what we developed is an ultra high quality plug-in for all electronic music use and beyond.

As most of you may know we are offering FREE expansion packs until June 30, 2017 with a promise to release one free pack per month at the bare minimum. Making Lethal one of the most extreme value for money synths on the market.

We have carefully listened to everyone's concerns/queries and have already made the following changes to Lethal:

1. Implemented the ability to 'deactivate' the license from within the System menu tab in Lethal for the purpose of upgrading hardware or completely moving the license to a different system.
2. Allowing users to transfer their license to a new user. Deactivation is required from all systems and user must email support with transfer details.
3. Various fixes as reported by our various customers.
4. In the process of creating a no time limit demo but with a scaled core library.

We are here to answer any questions, and welcome all feedback! We ourselves are engineers/producers and take what we do very seriously.

At Lethal Audio we focus on absolute quality sounds with all the features you need to manipulate and customize, as well as making sure we are here to help you and support you in every way possible.

We also wanted to thank you all for the amazing reviews and emails of support we have received from the KVR users of Lethal so far, who diligently dissected the software and gave some great feedback!

We look forward to seeing you here :)

Warmest regards,
Lethal Audio
Offline activation would be a BIG plus. Alot of folks here have their music computers offline

RFJ wrote:Not much activity in this thread for the past few days...

I have read all 9 pages and am wondering if anyone who has purchased has any additional updates or would just share their experience now that they've had a bit more time w/ it. I've never been a fan of ROMplers but recently my perspective has somewhat changed, still wrestling with it honestly. Anyway I'm considering buying this synth (ROMpler) but other than this thread there is literally zero information or reviews on-line for it yet.

Thanks guys!

Edit: Just saw the last few posts.
There's a brand new review up at BPB: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2016/05 ... io-review/

nineofkings wrote:There's a brand new review up at BPB: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2016/05 ... io-review/
Great review, thanks for the link man. I listened to your demo as well. It's very tempting, my main concern is that it would take me away from making my own sounds. If I could get past that mental block that tells me "I MUST make my own sounds" it would be a no-brainer.

Thanks again.

Return to “Instruments”