Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Looking mighty fine layzer ☺
:tu: All is good

BlackWinny wrote:I don't know if it is actually required to pay. I think that's more a kind of clumsiness from the guy. The download link for Mac seems to work, but the download link for Windows don't. Is it intentional or not... I don't know. But the fact that the link to donate is already there (and seems to work perfectly) while the link for Windows downloads don't work lets me somewhat in trouble.

And that choice to have used a nickname so close to the one of the original developer lets me even more in trouble because it is obviously done to create a confusion.

And in addition, the name of the product is almost the same as the original... and the release number is already 1.1 as if it was not a fork but a continuation of the original!
Thanks for the information. This is very strange and 2Dat would do well to clarify it... (please). I don't understand the reason why it does not. OBXD is one of the synthesizers star of the scene open source / freeware and many love it. Now all download links https://obxd.wordpress.com/ are working correctly. I think the guy is 2Dat which for some reason has changed its strategy in the provision of his awesome creation. IHMO. Regards.
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

I notice that the original wordpress site now actually has a link to that OB-Xd 1.1 fork so I'm guessing all is above board with consent from 2Dat. More than happy to donate/pay for the new version if this actually becomes the continually developed build

mcbpete wrote:I notice that the original wordpress site now actually has a link to that OB-Xd 1.1 fork so I'm guessing all is above board with consent from 2Dat. More than happy to donate/pay for the new version if this actually becomes the continually developed build
I wouldn't mind either but if the author would make it skinnalbe, to allow us to take advantage of the wonderful skins that have been made. I too think that the presented GUI is a little awkward, especially compared to what we have been used to.
Fernando (FMR)

HunterKiller wrote:What happened to 2DaT, why is he not still around?
He is.
The project is complete, so he is now doing whatever else he wants to do.

Lets just be grateful for what OBXD is and not put any pressure on him to add any more features.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

"Lets just be grateful for what OBXD is and not put any pressure on him to add any more features." Of course. All my respect and gratitude to 2DaT. It has given us much. Best wishes for him. Regards.
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

DrewDale wrote:Looking mighty fine layzer ☺
thnaks, Drew. :oops:

here is the last thing before the skinpack is complete.
the updated OBXA skin:

EDIT: fixed things Yeager spotted :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by layzer on Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

What happened to the V in Voices and Vibrato (Jpeg compression) ?

Skin looks Great.

Yeager wrote:What happened to the V in Voices ?

Looks Great.
ahhh. thaks Yeager! looks like JOICES. It will be addressed, also will use the OBXD logo from the new OBX skin.

Splendid !

Really Layzer and Sergio, you make both wonderful jobs !

Sergio, I had never heard about you before, but really you win to be known like Layzer.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Layzer, just a suggestion:

In the "Control" section at the bottom, could you shorten "FILTER ENV" to simply "FILT ENV"? I think it is understandable as well but it will be certainly more balanced in length beside the short label "AMP ENV".

It's just a suggestion...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I have to say the Matrix 12 skin looks very impressive, how would one download it ?

layzer wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Looking mighty fine layzer ☺
thnaks, Drew. :oops:

here is the last thing before the skinpack is complete.
the updated OBXA skin:

EDIT: fixed things Yeager spotted :)
Great work Layzer, as usual. You really raised a fine collection of Obies :)
Fernando (FMR)

Will you do skins for the new 1.1 version too?

fischkopf wrote:Will you do skins for the new 1.1 version too?
probably not. i don't like the weird long format of the gui. theres alot of wasted space in it's design, imho.

Return to “Instruments”