Can someone provide an deputy.ini ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
my hd crashed and I have to set up everything new - however I use The deputy Mark II by fullbucket a lot but now the deputy.ini will not created. I need them to run midi config properly. Can someone who use The deputy Mark II provide the ini or can post the content - so I creat my own ini ?

Thanks
rabbit in a hole

Just download the deputy ZIP again from my website and copy the deputy.ini therein to the folder where the deputy.dll or deputy64.dll resides.

Cheers, Björn

Sorry but there is no ini file in the zip
rabbit in a hole

Ouch, you're right, I missed to add it to the ZIP... :dog:
Now it is in, but for your convenience I also add it here:
deputy.ini.zip
Cheers, Björn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I definately know now, that it was clever to get a new HD last week. Was much work, but I feel safe now. Hope you didn't (havn't?) lost (lose?) too much data. :(

My grammar really sucks! lol

Full Bucket wrote:Ouch, you're right, I missed to add it to the ZIP... :dog:
Now it is in, but for your convenience I also add it here:
deputy.ini.zip
Cheers, Björn
Great thanks
Cruba wrote:I definately know now, that it was clever to get a new HD last week. Was much work, but I feel safe now. Hope you didn't (havn't?) lost (lose?) too much data. :(

My grammar really sucks! lol
No Ive lost no data. I had a massive data lost ten years ago since then I have two backup HDs
rabbit in a hole

Bug-report for Deputy: As usual all 64 bit, win7, latest Full Bucket release. Strange GUI glitches. I could not capture them via licecap / gif they are are come and go and hardly reproducible. The lil balls of the 'fader' disappear or are visual distorted or just half circles. I will try to make a snapshot or something as soon as it happens again.

Edit: I just realized that there should be Grey rectangles on cutoff and res (dark skin) there disappears and just came up occasionally

2nd Edit: Now it seems that Deputy occasional crashes Ableton Live when I try to load the plugin.
rabbit in a hole

Weird, it's working fine here... anyway, plz keep me updated once you have any news. :scared:
BTW does the qyooo show similar behaviour?

As for loading the dark skin by default: You can swap the skins by changing the deputy.ini (provided you have downloaded the deputy graphic files). Of course you need to adapt the path to the files.

Code: Select all

[Editor]
Bitmap_Back = C:\VstPlugIns\64\deputy\background_alt.png
Bitmap_AltBack = C:\VstPlugIns\64\deputy\background.png
Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Weird, it's working fine here... anyway, plz keep me updated once you have any news. :scared:
BTW does the qyooo show similar behaviour?
I do not know if qyooo has the same flaws I can test it in a few days. Right now I'm working for some commercial tracks and do not have the time to test it properly. Anyway another Deputy bug: After "init program" some parameters do not work e.g.: Poly FM Speed and the Filter Mode Switch stays on LP but is actually on off.

Edit: I couldnt resist and tried qyooo - not my cup of tea but a really nice concept I. I did patches for round about ten minutes I did not noticed any strange behaviour. As I said when I have more time I can test qyooo more intense. And I forgot to thank you for Full Bucket Brigade Delay - its a good sounding easy to use tool and already heavily in use - no bugs so far.
rabbit in a hole

Return to “Instruments”