Orchestral samples in SampleTank 3 and Miroslav 2 CE

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE SampleTank 3

Hello,

I am wondering if you know what is the difference between the orchestral sounds I can get with SampleTank 3 and with the Miroslav 2 CE? Does it worth to get the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE if I already have the SampleTank 3, or it doesn't add much?

Cheers

It is hard to tell what Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE brings to the table that the Sampletank full does not have.

john57 wrote:It is hard to tell what Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE brings to the table that the Sampletank full does not have.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE contains a portion of the instruments/samples from Miroslav Philharmonik 2 whereas SampleTank 3 does not (as it came out beforehand). Thus, the orchestral sounds in Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE would be considered better, but SampleTank 3 would have more variety of sounds due to the many non-orchestral sounds included.

If you want orchestral sounds MP2 is far better than ST 3, it isn't even close. Of course ST3 has better electric bass and drum sounds. From a dollar per instrument perspective get the full MP2, CE or LE versions are always for suckers. Its like buying a scooter for only a third the price of a car. IKM might some summer have a sale on it...?

I think this special offer ends soon. Buy a USB keyboard and get S3 free. If you have jampoints it can work out even cheaper.
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/promos ... em_id=8323

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”