Ladder/acid/ms20/SVF 0df filters+Smooth Param Auto+Multichannel MIDI+Arp facelift in SynthMaster 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Thanks Bulent. As long as you are aware of it.

kv331 wrote:
robbluda wrote:Hi,
I tested the latest build of SM in Reaper 5, Mulab 6 and Mulab 7 (all 64 bit, Windows 7).
I did a clean full install.
Reaper - sometimes crashed at second or third instance of SM.
Mulab (3 instances) - after reopen, it do not able to read all instances (sometimes only 1 or 2). It displays an error message:
"Couldn't create VST instance for SynthMaster2"
If I delete the directory "SynthMasterTemp27", sometimes it helps. Maybe it could be some timeout...
Interesting, I created a project with 4 instances. closed/opened multiple times, no issues so far.
mulab.jpg
I am suspecting that Program Files is again causing an issue here. (I mean if you install the data files under Program Files)

Delete the data files folder before doing a clean install that might help.
Hi,
I have installed SM outside "Program Files" (D:\Music\KV331 Audio\).
I erased the data folder, the user folder and the temp folder before clean installation.
Then I copied my own presets to "..\Documents\SynthMaster\Presets".
I repeated this several times.
I finally found the source of the problem: Three of my own presets (ver. 2.7) have caused this error.
I put these out and it's OK now. I do not know why exactly these are incorrect. Maybe some metadata...

Could you email them to me? so I can debug this issue.

Thanks a lot! my email is:

bulentbiyikoglu AT gmail
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

DocShay wrote: -Selecting the patch "BT synced motion (mw+pb+at)" and playing a key causes instant clip and the sound is disabled for most patches you try to select after. Tried in Reaper and Ableton btw
I was able to reproduce the issue. Now let's fix it
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
DocShay wrote: -Selecting the patch "BT synced motion (mw+pb+at)" and playing a key causes instant clip and the sound is disabled for most patches you try to select after. Tried in Reaper and Ableton btw
EDIT: Good catch! just fixed it.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
kv331 wrote:
EDIT: Good catch! just fixed it.
No prob and thank you!

Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks!

kv331 wrote:new update on the server guys:

http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloadupdates.aspx
Errr... Bulent, there's something really flawed with this build. It doesn't produces sound at all.

waltercruz wrote:

Errr... Bulent, there's something really flawed with this build. It doesn't produces sound at all.
Same here.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

waltercruz wrote:

Just mute and unmute the layers (bottom-right) once. Audio will come back :)

exmatproton wrote:
waltercruz wrote:

Just mute and unmute the layers (bottom-right) once. Audio will come back :)
Nice catch! But a bug stilll.

Another one: in the init preset (reset) the VAnalog Filter is mute.

Seems to go a little deeper actually on my end.

MAC: el crapitan
Reaper

many of the presets I will plunk around on to come up with melodies no longer work and it's always the same problem. Layer two button is lit, if I unlight the layer two button sounds comes out but layer one doesn't function whether it's lit or not. Doesn't matter what I do to it, and the preset just spits a saw from layer two. None of the rest of the preset settings work.

Spell check is absolutely MURDERING me.

Dasheesh wrote:Seems to go a little deeper actually on my end.

MAC: el crapitan
Reaper

many of the presets I will plunk around on to come up with melodies no longer work and it's always the same problem. Layer two button is lit, if I unlight the layers two button sounds comes out but layer one doesn't function whether it's it or not. Doesn't matter what I do to it, and the preset just spits a saw from layer two. None of the rest of the preset settings work.

Spell check is absolutely MURDERING me.
Sure, it is a bug :clown: . And there seems to be something pre-routed (layers, busses) in the FX tab.

..and the phase works again! great!, it's a little weird that the phase start is placed inside the oscillator window and not at the end of the window though. It made me think it was changing the wave shape, so I looked at it in Moscilloscope and it was not, but the square wave was seemingly randomly flipping phase for whatever reason. Not sure what to think about that, it does behave in an analog way though :) . hehehehe

Return to “Instruments”