2CAudio Kaleidoscope | It's A Trip | Latest Update 1.1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Annual Subscription for Kaleidoscope Kaleidoscope

Three instances of KS (one of them for the sub-bass-drone which you will only hear/feel if you have a sub or decent headphones) processing modulated noise (Falcon) and a synth drone (ArcSyn):

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/mixolydian-field

is 463 prime? we always seem to have good luck when the build number is prime... :D

I'm sensing a hint

Galbanum wrote:is 463 prime? we always seem to have good luck when the build number is prime... :D
For some reason I'm thinking that build 463 wasn't so lucky. :(
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

krankyone wrote:
Galbanum wrote:is 463 prime? we always seem to have good luck when the build number is prime... :D
For some reason I'm thinking that build 463 wasn't so lucky. :(
well it was. but 467 is even luckier. :wink:

but now we reach a prime gap. hopefully we don't have to go all the way to 479. :D

Good luck!
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

looking forward to this update.

Show thyself blasphemous demon bug! :evil: We doth wish to smash thee! :x

(sorry, I watched "the witch" on iTunes the other day... it's freaky! :o and we have wasted several days trying to solve a freakin stubburn bug that we found at the last minute. So I thought i'd try going all "puritan" on it! :D )

Galbanum wrote:Show thyself blasphemous demon bug! :evil: We doth wish to smash thee! :x

(sorry, I watched "the witch" on iTunes the other day... it's freaky! :o and we have wasted several days trying to solve a freakin stubburn bug that we found at the last minute. So I thought i'd try going all "puritan" on it! :D )

how bad is the bug ? ... I wouldn't complain about an interim release until it's fixed : )

A little Kaleidoscope soundtrack accompanying the update suspense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5s9q0ESP8

great fanfare for the update :) festive atmosphere!

Daags wrote:
Galbanum wrote:Show thyself blasphemous demon bug! :evil: We doth wish to smash thee! :x

how bad is the bug ? ... I wouldn't complain about an interim release until it's fixed : )
Fixed!! :party: :tu:

Oh the joy of spending 10 days trying to find a needle in a haystack and then eventually discovering it was quite literally a needle! One missing "|" character!!

Denis almost went crazy. :borg:

Praiseth be unto god! We have vanquished the infernal foe into ye younger nether regions of hell were it belongeth with its kin! :evil:

:D

Galbanum wrote:
Daags wrote:

Fixed!! :party: :tu:

So means that we can enjoy it soon?

Oh the joy of spending 10 days trying to find a needle in a haystack and then eventually discovering it was quite literally a needle! One missing "|" character!!

Denis almost went crazy. :borg:

Try an exorcism :evil:

Soon yes.

And yes re exorcism. We'll try it next time. Seems the devil truly is in the details. :evil:

the joys of coding

I guess the missing | didn't trigger a traceable error in the compiler ? well...obviously not. heh, that would drive me insane.

Return to “Effects”