audioD3CK KRUCZ maximizer included in the May TrackSpark Subscription

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This month you will receive audioD3CK KRUCZ Plugin (OSX and WIN) in your May Good Bag of TrackSpark

https://audio.d3ck.net/products/KRUCZ/
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Has anyone experienced any problems with Krucz? When launched I only get a blank window no GUI. I am on Win10 and haved tried it in Studio One 2, FLStudio 12, Tracktion 5,and Orion 8 both 32 and 64 bit all with the same result.

I'm having problems of a different kind. The import licence function isn't recognising the licence as importable. :?:

Twrogstudio wrote:I'm having problems of a different kind. The import licence function isn't recognising the licence as importable. :?:
You have to remove the ".txt" extension so that the file ends with ".key". Took me some time to figure this out, and I don't know why this hasn't been fixed right from the outset.

Sim.Sky wrote:
Twrogstudio wrote:I'm having problems of a different kind. The import licence function isn't recognising the licence as importable. :?:
You have to remove the ".txt" extension so that the file ends with ".key". Took me some time to figure this out, and I don't know why this hasn't been fixed right from the outset.
Thanks for the heads up....but without a visible GUI I can't even get access to register. Funny thing the plugin is processing audio. I tried clicking around the blank window and a drop down for preset management appeared.Unfortunately this didn't work for the "about" drop down where the registration option is located. It's too bad as this is the only part of this month's offerings that I am interested in. I've sent an email to the dev and downloaded the latest release build (as well as beta)from their website, no word yet.

Sim.Sky wrote:

Excellent! Thanks for that. :tu:

Still waiting for a response from dev....or anyone. Guess I'm just shit out of luck.

Was able to see GUI and import license via GUI (without renaming license file) in Fl Studio Windows 7, 64 bit (Windows).

Haven't actually tried the plugin yet but was able to install and register it.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Was able to see GUI and import license via GUI (without renaming license file) in Fl Studio Windows 7, 64 bit (Windows).

Haven't actually tried the plugin yet but was able to install and register it.
I'm on Windows 10 ...maybe that's the problem. Seems most of the stuff I've gotten through TrackSpark is at least a few years old. I also had some problems with Sun Ruys CM. I just uninstalled and forgot it. My computer is not new but when I switched to Win 10 everything but iLok worked. I quickly found a fix for iLok and have run all my plugs and DAWs without issue.
Edit: I couldn't remember what was the issue with Sun Ruys CM so I just re-installed it....same problem no GUI.

I could register the 64 bit plug with keyfile in FL Studio 12, Windows 10

But it is behaving weird, trying to load a preset, like clap slap, makes the GUI become bigger :?

Numanoid wrote:I could register the 64 bit plug with keyfile in FL Studio 12, Windows 10

But it is behaving weird, trying to load a preset, like clap slap, makes the GUI become bigger :?
Hi Numanoid. the GUI is scalable (options menu>scale). Maybe it saves the scale setting per preset (?). Still haven't had a chance to play with it yet...
Play it by ear

I don't expect much for 2 bucks but at least the provided stuff should work without hassle.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

pheeleep wrote:the GUI is scalable (options menu>scale). Maybe it saves the scale setting per preset (?). Still haven't had a chance to play with it yet...
The GUI is quite big as it is, dunno why one would need to make it even bigger for a patch. I think this happens with all patches, there are only 8 included (factory) though

murnau wrote:I don't expect much for 2 bucks but at least the provided stuff should work without hassle.
Value pretty good this time also, but Krucz would be the no 2 item in the package at €29, as Pettinhouse Acoustic Guitar for Kontakt at $69 is the item no 1 IMO :)

Numanoid wrote:
pheeleep wrote:the GUI is scalable (options menu>scale). Maybe it saves the scale setting per preset (?). Still haven't had a chance to play with it yet...
The GUI is quite big as it is, dunno why one would need to make it even bigger for a patch. I think this happens with all patches, there are only 8 included (factory) though
You can also make it smaller, not just bigger
Play it by ear

Return to “Effects”