Digits 2.0 vst error ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I simply can not get it working on my system . I like 1.3 and I would like to try the new one but despite checking my vst path I cant get it running on my x64 windows 10 i5 laptop.
Any suggestions? Tested in Renoise 2.8 and reaper 5 .

K82 wrote:I simply can not get it working on my system . I like 1.3 and I would like to try the new one but despite checking my vst path I cant get it running on my x64 windows 10 i5 laptop.
Have you installed this : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

Quote frome site :

Be sure to get the 2015 Microsoft VC Redistributable if you are on Window

Yes i did , tried reinstall also of the vst.

Also restarted windows after installing the 2015 Microsoft VC Redistributable

Is the vsti not loading at all ? or does it not show in the plugin list, or is it showing and is not functioning properly ( thats what I got it does not recall presets properly and starts freaking out now and then).

It is not showing in the plugin list so I cant load it. First I did install it in my custom vst folder , after failling to find it it in plugin list I did the factory default install , it installed in my user/documents folder. Still no result : (

K82 wrote:I simply can not get it working on my system . I like 1.3 and I would like to try the new one but despite checking my vst path I cant get it running on my x64 windows 10 i5 laptop.
According to the website the Windows version is only for 32bit hosts :(

http://www.extentofthejam.com/

Yes ok , but the weird thing is that everything I use on my x64 windows 10 OS is 32 bit .
All my plugins and Reaper and Renoise too .

the x32 crashes EXT2 under WinxpSP3 when i try to open the gui.

saihost opens it with a blank white gui.

even with the 2015 VC update installed. :(
Last edited by layzer on Sun May 01, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Ahh, I haven't tried it on Windows XP. It's possible that it needs a later version. Has anyone else here with XP tried it?
OPL2 is forever

No, I tried the 32bit version on windows 7 in REAPER, and it works, but it does not remember the right sound.
Strange thing is, when I reload a project, as long as I don't open the GUI of Digits2 the sound is right, but when I open the GUI the sound reverts back to the Chorusbass sound in the DemoBank...weird.
And sometimes only the left or right channel plays...also weird.

BTW is this the right place for BugReports.?
LouisG wrote:Ahh, I haven't tried it on Windows XP. It's possible that it needs a later version. Has anyone else here with XP tried it?

K82 wrote:Yes ok , but the weird thing is that everything I use on my x64 windows 10 OS is 32 bit .
All my plugins and Reaper and Renoise too .
I didn't download Digits as it's not 64bit. I suppose if you run a 32bit DAW it should work OK.

LouisG wrote:Ahh, I haven't tried it on Windows XP. It's possible that it needs a later version. Has anyone else here with XP tried it?
yeah, i knew i would start missing out on new updated versions of synths. I'm
happy with my skinned v1.3e. but i'll be thrilled to be your XP beta tester if you
decide to dig deeper into why it's not working in XP..

in savihost, i can hear the sound, just a blank gui. In EnergyXT2 it crashes the daw when the plugin's
gui is evoked.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”