Serialism Psychedelia and a haunting imitation of Randy Newman: The 3rd Sordid Business Album

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes! if cromulence is lost and then regained!

jancivil wrote:yes! if cromulence is lost and then regained!
That would make an awesome title for a two part rock opera:

Cromulence Lost

Cromulence Regained

I've been meaning to listen to this for a couple of days. I was just waiting for an opportune 30 minutes to do so. I didn't find this to be a "difficult" listen. Once i had settled down, the time flew by. It recalled lots of '60s/'70s prog albums with the combination of acoustic/electric instrumentation, dialog, songs, instrumentals, cinematic sections, whimsical interludes and generally contrasting musical styles. Not so sordid, after all.

Good work :)

This is brilliant! So many different elements, so well put together.
Thoroughly enjoyed listening, thanks for sharing! :tu:

seismic1 wrote:I've been meaning to listen to this for a couple of days. I was just waiting for an opportune 30 minutes to do so. I didn't find this to be a "difficult" listen. Once i had settled down, the time flew by. It recalled lots of '60s/'70s prog albums with the combination of acoustic/electric instrumentation, dialog, songs, instrumentals, cinematic sections, whimsical interludes and generally contrasting musical styles. Not so sordid, after all.

Good work :)
You are too kind, seismic.

You nailed the 60s/70s prog thing exactly, in terms of influence and intention.

Thanks for listening!
kryptonaut wrote:This is brilliant! So many different elements, so well put together.
Thoroughly enjoyed listening, thanks for sharing! :tu:
Thank you very much! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”