Ers emt250 and DimD - amazing plugins - now working well on mac!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ERS 250 ERS DimD

PM-ed

maybe i am stupid but i log into my account and search for the dim d update (rewritten code, win 64 bit) but i can't find it?!
Finally!

anyone?
Finally!

Login

On the LHS there is a heading 'MY ACCOUNT'
Under that you'll see a link to 'My Downloadable Products'.
Click on it.

Then the link will be visable on the RHS (right hand side).
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

okay, so i have to redownload what is labeled as v 1.0

i could not possibly know this.
Finally!

sidrat wrote:Downloaded the DimD demo and it seems to do nothing. I can change presets and push buttons, but it's not processing sound. :(

I'm on Mac 10.8.5 using Cubase 6.5.

Same here for me but I'm on 10.9.4 and live/logic... I can change presets but the knobs and buttons act all funny when I try to move them and the red lights on the side don't even light up, it's like audio is not passing through it....

seems to be a mac only bug
Finally!

The demo installer did not place the keyfile correctly. This is corrected now.

do we still have to download the 1.0 version to get the latest release?
Finally!

The EMpTy 250 for PC is now also 2.0.7. This weekend I will update Dim D towards 1.1.1 for PC as well. The downloadable area will be updated with the latest versions. You can check it by clicking the ERS button.

DimD doesnt pass AU validation

it crashes AUvaltool.

So its not possible to run it in logic 9 32 bit

running Os-X lion
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Which version do you have? I just did a test with my latest version on logic 9 /10.8 and it works here. Do you have version 1.1.1.?

So i just went to the latest versions (feb and may 2015 builds) and i am discovering some issues.

This time with dimension D believe it or not!

There are a few presets that talk about dual buttons, like "2+4", or "all in" - but only one button is ever able to be pushed down. I haven't found a way to combine chorus types with a single plugin instance.

Also, it's actually impossible to compare chorus *types* against each other just by clicking through them, as the delay and depth changes every time you press a new chorus type! This is the most annoying thing of all IMO.. as once you have a setting, i believe it is natural to just want to cycle through all the chorus types at those same settings.. agreed?

Reverb 250 seems pretty ok at present which is good.. the last build i tested where i reported some bugs still was NOT this year, so cool to see newer versions.

Also the oversample doesn't remember itself in either plugin but is that supposed to be that way by design?

Bumping this thread. I have installed latest version and I get muted audio when loading presets in Reaper.
This is Reaper x64/Win 7

I do not know if it's demo verisionen of reverb but the reverb behaving strangely. Controls on this plug is completely uncontrollable.

Help

Return to “Effects”