Kush Omega Transformer / Preamp Plugins!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love the's magical plugins!
Worx lovely in Logic pro X and Ableton.

Great work Kush :tu:

Works here but with dropouts @ Logic 10.2.2 / OSX 10.11.4, the updated/fixed version should be online soon. I tried as much saturation & distortion plugins as possible and these are so far my favourite alongside Vertigo VSM-3 and Fielding DSP Reviver.

The thing is, these plugins sound great even without adding any saturation / distortion (ie the lights don't flash).
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Really hope the update is posted today. I've been loving them in between the dropouts. :pray:

Well done love them!

My demos expired. They constantly crashed my host so I won't even consider purchasing either yet. I may check them out again at a later date.

I would love to try out the Clariphonic but I don't have (or intend to get) the iLok2 dongle. I'd like to see Kush go dongle-less :D

No problem here!

Back on sale - wondering if they've been updated and don't crash FL Studio anymore...

Working fine in Reaper, only got the API one though. 99% of the time I keep the pad -20dB pad in, it has some mean bite. Hope the series gets expanded.

Love the Kush stuff (own these,Kaya and Axis..have no use for a Distressor emu).finally somebody who knows how to code saturation plugins that are equal parts,high quality and highly musical
I

If anyone is running the Omega N in FL Studio and it's stable (not crashing the DAW), I would love to know, please :)let me know. I don't think I can demo it again due to iLok "demo expired" constraints.

I've had both of them a while now, no problems in FL Studio here... (Win 8.1 64)

-Cheers

MogwaiBoy wrote:If anyone is running the Omega N in FL Studio and it's stable (not crashing the DAW), I would love to know, please :)let me know. I don't think I can demo it again due to iLok "demo expired" constraints.
In my experience Kush / Sly-Fi are pretty cool about granting a demo extension if you shoot them an email.

N model works in FL Studio 12.3 running Win10 64-bit

synzh wrote:N model works in FL Studio 12.3 running Win10 64-bit
Fantastic - thank you :)

Return to “Effects”