Lethal vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lethal

Yeah seriously people... this came out literally days ago. It's a new company's first product. Give it a little time.

Bizarre gui - did they decide since some people like flat interfaces and some skeuomorphic they would just make it a bit of both?

Im buying Lethal vst and Dr Drum software so i can make sick beats that go boooooooom..... :ud:

Robmobius wrote:$200 seems like a lot of doh if they are trying to compete with Nexus.

No demo.... What are they thinking?

Definitely a rompler tho', the lack of 'specs' says it all to me. But whatever floats 'yer boat...
THIS!

( ... who would give away 200$ for a plugin without a chance of demoing it first?)

Maybe they're just taking first steps in the business and forgot to hire marketing expert :hihi:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:Maybe they're just taking first steps in the business and forgot to hire marketing expert :hihi:

That wouldn't be the first time we've seen that from the audio dev community :D

db3 wrote:
DJ Warmonger wrote:Maybe they're just taking first steps in the business and forgot to hire marketing expert :hihi:

That wouldn't be the first time we've seen that from the audio dev community :D
The price point is not usually set at $200 in such cases

How do you know they are aussies?

Numanoid wrote:How do you know they are aussies?
Check the EULA on their site.

Just noticed on one of the tutorial screens. Developed by CWITECH AB
http://www.cwitec.com/

Some of the statements here are really hilarious.

The price is in AUD $ (Australian dollar) which is roughly USD $150 (US dollar).
3000 presets for $150 - this is less than three reFX Nexus expansions which provide you with roughly 360 presets.
For me as a Nexus user this is simply a "no brainer"! (Please no childish discussion about Nexus...)

Just bought it but still downloading the library (slow internet connection here).

Already opened the plugin without the library. Very streamlined interface. I like it. Straight to point for the working pro. No mumbo jumbo. However on the system site there is the following imprint: "Developed by CWITEC".
Well known for the TX16Wx https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/cwitec
So it seems that there is at least some proper code under the hood.

@Numanoid
You are the best of em all! I don’t know where you went to school but let me do the math for you:
You are trolling this post recommending VSTBuzz’s Shortnoise (not very gentleman like to cut off a new company like this). Not only is VSTBuzz using the same (in my eyes very attractive) 3D renderings like any other company as well but also provided „no demo“! Only 300 instruments (aka presets) for USD $199! And somehow you forget to mention that this thing is only working with the full version of Kontakt.
This makes: USD $598 for using Shortnoise!
I know it’s for free now - but it wasn’t! However, I still need the full version of Kontakt - which by the way provide you with additional 1000 instruments (aka presets). Which is still less than 3000 presets for only USD $150!
Overall I don’t care how much presets are in it. What I care about is the quality and use for real world musicians. That’s why I would buy any plugin with less presets if there are on point.
This is why a demo is crucial. That’s the only point I agree with.

I really feel bad for these guys. I don’t know how much a big advertisement like the one in the KVR newsletter costs but I could imagine that’s quite a bit! And the first thing what you guys are doing is trolling the shit out it, unbelievable!

Show some respect for our community and stop whining like a little girl!
If this synth sounds like shit, the company won’t live last. It’s simple economics.

Sorry, had to say this.

For all the grown ups on here I will report immediately after my download of the library is finished.

For me site shows $199 USD. Interested to hear how you get on :phones:

tedannemann, you are courageous,an avenger,
after that, enjoy your new product, how works the AAx version,the x64, the filter, modulation are good......?

This project us clearly not aimed at a regular kvrian. But we tend to forget that there is a world outside of kvr
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

tedannemann wrote:Some of the statements here are really hilarious.

The price is in AUD $ (Australian dollar) which is roughly USD $150 (US dollar).
3000 presets for $150 - this is less than three reFX Nexus expansions which provide you with roughly 360 presets.
The first thing I would like you to report is how you got it for $150 USD. The price is $200 USD or do you need a screen shot?

$200 is a lot for an introductory plugin...I see $99 as typically the standard. This becomes an even harder buy when there is no special introductory pricing or demo to check out. No beta testers have come forward to comment on this, and neither have the devs.

Lethal will continue to get the KVR fridge treatment until it complies :lol: !!! or rather :borg:

tedannemann wrote:Some of the statements here are really hilarious.

No, it's $199usd for me as well you silly man. So thanks for the false info there.

A 15 poster.... Ranting away and getting his nose all out of joint. Hmmm.... :lol:

I wonder how he got it for $150. :wink:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Instruments”