Lethal vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lethal

Alternatives?

Anybody with Kontakt can get Shortnoise for free: http://vstbuzz.com/freebies/shortnoise/

You're a proper analyst Numanoid! No stone left unturned it seems!

My thoughts have been the same so far. I couldnt find a screenshot of the interface on the site, only videos and a render of what looks like a piece of hardware (I truly hate this marketing gimmick)

Apparently its a FAQ as to whether the synth is hardware:
"16. Is Lethal a hardware synthesizer?

Lethal is not a hardware synthesizer. It is an extremely powerful software plugin, coded upon rom-based technology similar to how some hardware synthesizers work.

The image shown on the homepage of our site is an artist’s 3D render model only."

So... Whos the target audience?!

fallacy wrote:You're a proper analyst Numanoid! No stone left unturned it seems!
He he, I don't know about that :oops:

But I think anybody who have been using soft synths for some time, will find the presentation of this instrument lacking, seeing the price

Had there been a demo, it would have been possible to dig into in depth to see what it got for real

db3 wrote:those Aussies have come up with Nexus 3 out of nowhere :ud:
I wonder if they operate out of the same office as Crysonic...?

The image shown on the homepage of our site is an artist’s 3D render model only.
I almost positive I saw exactly the same statement on reFX site about Nexus. Would not be surprised if they were the same people releasing new product under the new name to hide from their bad reputation.

200$? Nice try...

Astralv wrote:
The image shown on the homepage of our site is an artist’s 3D render model only.
I almost positive I saw exactly the same statement on reFX site about Nexus.
Many devs show 3D models of their product, but that reFX and Lethal Audio need to point it out means that they are aiming at the beginners, or those musicians not used to producing on computers

There are many consumers out there that don't know that much about plugs. I remember one IK Multimedia vid where they had hooked up a generic midi controller to an iPad to demonstrate SampleTank on iPad, and users asked where to buy the keyboard :hihi:

I guess that was when IK saw that there was a market for iRig keyboards

Just similar tone. Also... It would be about time to post official introduction on this forum or at least make statement that they are not reFX. Also I heard reFX used to have their forums here but they removed them. My thought is- if they use KVR for advertisement (it came this morning in the newsletter), ten why not post something meaningful on the forum and introduce themselves if they are new company. Sharing some personal information always promotes trust. I actually had to contact Reveal Sound (Spire) to ask about their location and information as there was nothing on their web site. They told me they were somewhere on Africa continent or some exotic island... May be they are Reveal Sound and not reFX?

Reveal Sound are Russian (just registered in Belize), ReFX are Canadian, Lethal Audio are Australian.

$200 seems like a lot of doh if they are trying to compete with Nexus.

No demo.... What are they thinking?

Definitely a rompler tho', the lack of 'specs' says it all to me. But whatever floats 'yer boat...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Reveal Sound are Russian (just registered in Belize), ReFX are Canadian, Lethal Audio are Australian.
Yeah, I remember they said- there was at least one Russian person in Reveal. You know more than I found on their web site about Lethal...

Is this company is fraud?
People who bought is not?
It is very looks good products. But not all promotion.
Demo is not. Review is not.
KVR not in the article.
As a production company, marketing is a failure.

i guess that name of the product is not a coincidence...

Had it been $50 or below I would have considered it.

I don't like to have to online to register, and only two machines can autorized per serial

Dimension Pro is another alternative to this, a lot less expensive (regular sales), and a lot more tweaking can be done under the hood

comset wrote:As a production company, marketing is a failure.
I think you'll have to wait more than a week after release to judge if the marketing is a failure...

About the size of the library: maybe they use lossless compression like FLAC...

Monade_Sounds wrote:I think you'll have to wait more than a week after release to judge if the marketing is a failure...
+1

It would really be "customer failure" if this became a hit, based on the superficial presentation
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”