Multiple accounts on KVR

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote:Researching it now.
Don't get your hopes up about getting onto Sky with TOR. I don't know for sure but I'm willing to bet that the server's reaction to an incoming TOR request will be "Hahahahaha. Nope."

It's a bit like robbers wearing crash helmets to avoid being IDed on CCTV in banks. The banks simply call the police if you walk in wearing a crash helmet and refuse to take it off.

Gamma-UT wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Researching it now.
Don't get your hopes up about getting onto Sky with TOR. I don't know for sure but I'm willing to bet that the server's reaction to an incoming TOR request will be "Hahahahaha. Nope."

It's a bit like robbers wearing crash helmets to avoid being IDed on CCTV in banks. The banks simply call the police if you walk in wearing a crash helmet and refuse to take it off.
Ah bugger.
This was exactly my intended usage :(
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Ah bugger.
This was exactly my intended usage :(
I would say your best bet is to VPN via home - OS X Server can be set up to do this or just use a Linux box or one of the smarter NAS boxes. That way, you're "always at home". It's a faff to set up though.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Wouldnt the next logical step be then for the browser to be integrated into the VPN.
That's pretty much what TOR is.
Ok interesting, first I've heard of this.

Researching it now.
TOR... is probably what the Kjaerhus guy used too before being caught :wink:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Gamma-UT wrote:I would say your best bet is to VPN via home - OS X Server can be set up to do this. That way, you're "always at home". It's a faff to set up though.
This is what I bought this week, and I'm expecting it to be plug and play. I think I did pay a premium for that privilege though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Configure ... SwlV9WRKQH

Coockie1176ln wrote:Hi thanks admin for the block!
I'm not quoting your sob story, nor do I believe in or care much for it, though I will say I've been here since '02 and it's been common knowledge multis id sock puppet accounts get you banned. In the rules or not, It's happened previously, so precedents have been well and truly set.

Despite your tears, I think all three of your accounts should get the boot. Hopefully this will be 2/3 :tu:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:Hi thanks admin for the block!
I'm not quoting your sob story, nor do I believe in or care much for it, though I will say I've been here since '02 and it's been common knowledge multis id sock puppet accounts get you banned. In the rules or not, It's happened previously, so precedents have been well and truly set.

Despite your tears, I think all three of your accounts should get the boot. Hopefully this will be 2/3 :tu:
Apologies Mr Cider for the inadvertent hijack and derail :oops:

No worries MM. :tu:

Though I might lock this topic if it's all right with you other legit users, so you may have to take your conversation to pm.
I just don't want to give this multi id the oxygen.

Coockie1176ln wrote:Since ive used this account for selling stuff i still use it for it.
One account for selling stuff and another account for telling people not to sell stuff. Riiiiiiight.

Gamma-UT wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:Since ive used this account for selling stuff i still use it for it.
One account for selling stuff and another account for telling people not to sell stuff. Riiiiiiight.
Read everything instead of jumping to conclutions. What i told about image-line not allowing licensetransfer is correct.

OutCider wrote:No worries MM. :tu:

Though I might lock this topic if it's all right with you other legit users, so you may have to take your conversation to pm.
I just don't want to give this multi id the oxygen.
You make everything personal with me. It is called bullying. I didnt write to you.
Admin can himself investigate and see what i see is true or not and see if the banned account actually changed name with help from ben. This is not an issue regarding you soo back off and live your own life.
Ive not been a user since 2002. For a pretty new user like me (2014) i was not ware of the old issue back then.

I wont like previous post reply to you anymore as you keep being attacking on my feets as personal as it gets.

My message was directly to the admin as he is the one and only that needs to be in care of this situation and make his call without you guys calling me out

Listen, the posts are still in the locked topic. People can see you are in the wrong, that I haven't bullied you and that you are now crying crocodile tears to ward off another account ban.

The only interaction I have had with you is after you stated you have three accounts.
I asked you why? What the account names were? And gave an opinion on why your justifications for having a separate account for the market place is why it shouldn't be allowed.

Grow a pair and man up.

Having reported your posts here, for harassment, as well as for using another multi id, now I'm locking the topic. :)

Return to “Site Stuff”