VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phazor

Oh wow, that's a nice surprise. Thanks!

Very nice, thank you.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Thanks for making a 64 bit version! Yeah!
Play it by ear

TheoM wrote:
With collaboration with a legendary dsp coder i will *probably* be releasing a line of plugins including what i call one of the nicest phasers around, in all formats, for Christmas time though, it's a long way away.

That was my first sneak hint lol.

but it's certainly not going to be the type you want.. i mean it will be all about the sounds, but these effects will be based on being cost effective, ease of use with MUSICAL results that sit well in a mix.
What happened to this I wonder
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Maybe JPK6 will now also get updated to x64 ? :hyper:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
TheoM wrote:
With collaboration with a legendary dsp coder i will *probably* be releasing a line of plugins including what i call one of the nicest phasers around, in all formats, for Christmas time though, it's a long way away.

but it's certainly not going to be the type you want.. i mean it will be all about the sounds, but these effects will be based on being cost effective, ease of use with MUSICAL results that sit well in a mix.
extreme sickness happened. And not wanting to lose my steady pension with massive medical benefits. :shrug:

Sorry, believe me i wish i woke up every day feeling well and able to work.

Adam, thanks for dong this for mac now too, am going to DL immediately. Cheers mate

Thanks Adam.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Thank you, Adam
It looks good, i will try it ;)

I quite like it. It doesn't quite beat my favorite phaser, the one in Spire, in terms of sound, but it's definitely a keeper (and i won't be able to use the Spire phaser outside of Spire anyway). It's only a small thing, but i really like the display above the LFO which shows the frequency and modulation range, that's a really good idea.

Could this be an indication that a 64-bit version of JP6K is next? *EXCITEMENT*

Sounds great, it's difficult to find good, usable phaser!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Thanks.

DJ Warmonger wrote:Sounds great, it's difficult to find good, usable phaser!
I agree - while it's not exactly the simplest thing to use, D16's Fazortan is the best I've found.

TheoM wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
TheoM wrote:

i woke up
Hahahahaaaaa :lol:

RobGee wrote:
TheoM wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
TheoM wrote:

i woke up
Hahahahaaaaa :lol:
:hihi:

Return to “Effects”