Arturia Audiofuse

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I've been shopping around for a new Interface, so far my eye is on the RME babyface Pro however I noticed this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaQnJiVzBMA

Arturia just a heads up, if you want to sell a interface that is bragging about low THD and noise, maybe make sure you check your product video audio so the equipment noise is not so bad. I've been listening to that video on my headphones and it's full of noise :lol:

So far it looks like for $600.00 you get a lot of inputs in a neat little package. I like how it's all custom built in-house and the specs look decent.

Anyone going to try one out?
:borg:

I really like the form factor, I've thought about getting something like this to replace my Kontrol-1, but, zero latency monitoring without comfort reverb and even compression for the vocals in the monitor is an issue for me. I think that before I spent $600 on this I would just get the new Ultralite. I don't like the form factor as much but that's kind of how I use my ultralite now.

I think that it's just too expensive for what it is and I'm not really sure who the target market is. I don't find it to be a great centerpiece, the form factor is wrong for that. Too many cables coming out of a little box doesn't work well.

I really liked the concept behind the Propellerhead's interface, balance, but it's too expensive as well.

Oh, yeah, and that video is noisy.

Me too ... RME Babyface Pro , Arturia Audiofuse , and now im leaning towards the Presonus Studio 192 Mobile . Have to sell stuff 1st .

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”